QC to tax antivaxxers | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

QC to tax antivaxxers

Both side of the vaccine mandate seem to be critical of the media. Either the convoy number has been over exaggerated or the media have portraying the truckers as being irresponsible. Each side cherry picking to make their arguments My fake news vs your fake news.

Both side of the vaccine mandate seem to be critical of the media. Either the convoy number has been over exaggerated or the media have portraying the truckers as being irresponsible. Each side cherry picking to make their arguments My fake news vs your fake news.
Big question is how do you figure out what the actual truth is?

Seems simpler for someone to post an aerial image of the fleet. Allows anyone that cares to count for themselves.
might answer the question of numbers but not necessarily intent.

There was a big rally for support of the truckers in Vaughan around Bass Pro, friend posted something on FB, I can't seem to repost it here.
There has been a lot of support, It's quite possible that 50K people have been cheering and waving flags as the roadside. If the grifters focused on reality and not propaganda, they would drop the 50K truck nonsense.

Sorry still laughing at “protest at Bass Pro shop” , enough said ….

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Does Canada have an interlocking teeth hillbilly crowd?

There has been a lot of support, It's quite possible that 50K people have been cheering and waving flags as the roadside. If the grifters focused on reality and not propaganda, they would drop the 50K truck nonsense.
All depends on who's propaganda you believe, and how to separate it from reality.

What's interesting about this convoy, when have we seen a mass protest against the gov?

All depends on who's propaganda you believe, and how to separate it from reality.

What's interesting about this convoy, when have we seen a mass protest against the gov?
Against the feds in Ottawa? None that i can recall

There are lot of young people working in coffee shops and restaurants that will be subjected to the harassment of these "protestors".

It would be really cool if a group of anti convoy truckers blocked thier route.

It would be really cool if a group of anti convoy truckers blocked thier route.
Are you going to audition for the movements mascot? I vote for Gandalf!

15414B2D-3A3F-4206-B2F6-98C2D30AD986.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom