Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 258 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
Just re-bought my Versys X 300 today. I traded it in to the dealer in April and happened to see someone list it on FB Marketplace for a decent price with only 500kms more than I had put on. Apparently he bought it immediately after I traded it in and then didn't have time to ride it.

I had missed riding off-road since I sold the T7 and got my Z900, so this should scratch that itch.

Attachments

• resized-image-Promo.jpeg
    resized-image-Promo.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
Just re-bought my Versys X 300 today. I traded it in to the dealer in April and happened to see someone list it on FB Marketplace for a decent price with only 500kms more than I had put on. Apparently he bought it immediately after I traded it in and then didn't have time to ride it.

I had missed riding off-road since I sold the T7 and got my Z900, so this should scratch that itch.
I need a trustworthy GTAMer who's house I can store extra bikes, after my wife decides to kick me out.

I would suggest different tires then.

Bump for 2023!

2023040818012561--276217751687846863-4K.jpg

Back
Top Bottom