Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

graPHICS.jpg

new graphics for race bike

my **** is breaking! In the last month.

image.jpg

sovereign-xls-2b.jpg

Looking at one of these right now. Spend less time cutting grass and more time riding the bike.

TimeCutter-SS3200co2382_tcz_74620_right.jpg

How big is your front/back yard? lol... Seems like a bit of an overkill.

big enough that a tractor would be helpful. You're welcome to come over and cut it with the push mower. The first few times aren't so bad.

Tonight I swung by GP to pickup some new gear. Got a large tip from a customer so I spoiled myself. Looking forward to being better protected on the street.

Alpinestars 2 Piece Carver Suit and Alpinestars SMX-5 Boots

dscf9440g.jpg

dscf9441s.jpg

Been looking for something like that for a while. Where did you pick it up? The digital I got has a thermometer that's off by 8 degrees and a clock that you can only see in the dark if you hit a button, which makes it pretty useless for the purpose.

Oh, and my latest purchases. Picked up the saw as 'defective', for $96.00. Apparently 'covered in sawdust' means 'defective.' I think I'll use it to make a rolling mechanic's chair/tool bin.

(... or just to cut up and dispose of bodies)

Attachments

• b03dfc5a-9768-4f61-b034-1f3f62056e2a_4.jpg
    b03dfc5a-9768-4f61-b034-1f3f62056e2a_4.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 490569_1_Final_4.jpg
    490569_1_Final_4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Got the clock from http://www.clocks4bikes.com/ they have a bunch of different ones, stem, handle bar, etc. To light it up you need to hit a button, but its pretty big and easy to hit even with gloves on you won't be funbling to hit a little button. They have a non lightup version too, but I opted for light up, night time is when I really start loosing track of time :p

What was real nice touch is it came with a hand written thank you note from the people who run the company.

Got the clock from http://www.clocks4bikes.com/ they have a bunch of different ones, stem, handle bar, etc. To light it up you need to hit a button, but its pretty big and easy to hit even with gloves on you won't be funbling to hit a little button. They have a non lightup version too, but I opted for light up, night time is when I really start loosing track of time :p

What was real nice touch is it came with a hand written thank you note from the people who run the company.

Thanks. I knew that I had seen them before, but for the life of me I couldn't remember a name.

Back
Top Bottom