Porsche fans, rejoice. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Porsche fans, rejoice.

Freddy F

Site Supporter
I will never be able to afford one, but boy, would I love to have a 911

Porsche are having engine problems with their car

I'm going to buy me some crypto and then hope it skyrockets...then maybe I can play with the big boys.

I will never be able to afford one, but boy, would I love to have a 911
I used to want one back in the air-cooled days. Now I am neutral. As a daily semi-exotic it's probably one of the better choices but meh. The normal models don't turn my crank and a Turbo S looks amazing but costs ~250K and is too fast to be fun on the street. If I am spending that much, it needs to sound better and I am ok if it has much less power so you can flog it a little while out for a drive.

I used to want one back in the air-cooled days. Now I am neutral. As a daily semi-exotic it's probably one of the better choices but meh. The normal models don't turn my crank and a Turbo S looks amazing but costs ~250K and is too fast to be fun on the street. If I am spending that much, it needs to sound better and I am ok if it has much less power so you can flog it a little while out for a drive.
For me, the new mid engine corvette looks and sounds sweet

Edit— didn’t mean to quote GG, he probably still has me blocked

Last edited:
Porsche are having engine problems with their car
Uh... what engines? What cars?

My 991.2 Turbo S is absolutely rock solid and takes a steady beating like it's nothing at all. The 9A1 in all variants and the PDK are unbreakable until you start REALLY piling on the horsepower mods. 12 track days and 10 drag nights later with an added 100hp+ from tune + exhaust and my car's still like new minus a little interior noise from these crap Ontario roads and all the hard flogging I've given her (sports cars are never quiet anyway and the 911 is no exception).

20180424222923-9fed105d-me.jpg

I'm looking forward to this, but honestly the tracks we already have are amazing. Calabogie and Mosport are killer Porsche tracks. Shannonville in a Boxster / Cayman is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom