Podcasts. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Podcasts.

I tried Joe Rogen, but the first one I started off with F-this, F-that, etc - turned me off and I never went back.

I find Steven Rinella’s Meateater podcast interesting most of the time, He’s quite well spoken and well educated, for a redneck, LoL.

He does so many and depending on the guest, it’s a mixed bag.

He does have some interesting guests and when they are scientist or other smart people, he doesn’t use fowl language.

He admits when he doesn’t do a good job on some of his pod casts because he wasn’t prepared or his game wasn’t good.

I pick and choose which ones I listen too and the majority of the time, are very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

used to be a Rogan fan and podcast listener
but there got to be too frequent getting high with a buddy podcasts
and he's veered right as I've veered left, not much common ground on things

used to be a Rogan fan and podcast listener
but there got to be too frequent getting high with a buddy podcasts
and he's veered right as I've veered left, not much common ground on things

I think he’s somewhere in the middle. Give a listen to the most recent interviews with Russel Brand and then Ben Shapiro. There was a few eff bombs in both sessions but, the content was interesting.

Topics of interest? Joe and Ben discussing gay marriage, rights of religion and government.

Russel and Joe discuss capitalism and vegan life style.

Nothing combative or explosive. Mutual respect to each other’s view points and have to say I appreciate the thoughts from both sides of the discussion.

Oh, as I was writing......Joe’s interview with Kevin Hart was pretty good as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shout out for the "Grumpy Old Geeks" podcast, my current favourite.

If you're kinda old, a bit (or a lot) grumpy, and have geek tendencies (or even if you're just a geek layperson) you'll enjoy this podcast. It's entertaining (with just the right amount of sarcasm and humour) and extremely well produced.

Also started listing to Lore and Cabinet of Curiosities

TigerBelly with Bobby Lee
Whiskey Ginger with Andrew Santino
Congratulations by Chris Delia
JRE
The Fighter and the Kid

Dab Bongino
Quiggin report
The rebel

All great political podcasts .

funny and relevant if you're left a bit
is the Bob Cesca Show podcast

get a pod-cast player and search that to find it

Last edited:
Joe Rogan Experience
Lex Fridman Podcast
Tim Dillon Show
Jon Anik & Kenny Florian Podcast
The Schaub Show

[in that order of priority :)]

Joe Rogan Experience
Lex Fridman Podcast
Tim Dillon Show
Jon Anik & Kenny Florian Podcast
The Schaub Show

[in that order of priority :)]
Which are the good Joe Rogans? They're ordered by the guest name. Most seem to be stand-ups.
Interesting to see Jim Gaffigan on the list.

Which are the good Joe Rogans? They're ordered by the guest name. Most seem to be stand-ups.
Interesting to see Jim Gaffigan on the list.

From the latest - Lex Fridman, Jack Carr (awesome author, about his very anticipated movie on Prime!!) , Gad Saad (our Canuck prof), Schaub (UFC related), Remi Warren, Duncan Trussell (!!!), Gavin De Becker, Josh Barnett, Mike Backer (former CIA guy), Tim Dillon (so funny but always on point), Valentine Thomas (our Montreal girl), Jordan Peterson (obviously), ...

...so many, it all depends what you like, and I do listen only a bit of regular stand up comedians, maybe first half an hour or so - I feel like I know about Comedy Store in LA enough by now :)

P.S. from the past - all 3 with Elon are def a classic now!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom