Please wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Its not so much the non Xmas saying, its the altering of Christmas concerts at schools and work etc just to make everyone happy. Similar to the school Halloween bs "black and orange day".
I guess if I had kids and saw that bull going on I'd be pretty ****** too.

Hurray for days getting longer! Boo for official beginning of winter.

Its not so much the non Xmas saying, its the altering of Christmas concerts at schools and work etc just to make everyone happy. Similar to the school Halloween bs "black and orange day".

That's a small price to pay to keep church/religion and state/government separate.

That's a small price to pay to keep church/religion and state/government separate.

Yup and Orange and black days are a result of it ending up being a crap tone of work for teachers who having to help 30 kids with their costumes , some that are crying cause they are two ho or uncomfortable etc or even scared of another kids costume.

Have a good Saturnia everyone!

Went to my 4yr old grandsons jk Christmas pageant this morn.
It was really well done, and the kids had fun, so i guess that's all that really matters. But all the songs had the words Christmas removed and substituted with Holiday. At the end of it as all the parents were leaving, i turned back into the gymnasium and yelled "Merry Christmas".
A few thirty something parents gave me the stinkeye, and one told me i was out of line.
**** em!

...A few thirty something parents gave me the stinkeye, and one told me i was out of line.
**** em!
I always use Merry Christmas unless someone makes it known to me they celebrate something else -- if I know their choice of celebration do I will always offer their appropriate season's greeting... too.

Christmas is my chosen holiday. If it's not your's, consider a "Merry Christmas" from me as an invitation to share in my celebration, not as a thumbing of my nose at yours.

Lets celebrate (and wish) a festival for what it is.
No offence meant to any, but is "Happy Holidays" used as a substitute for "Happy Diwali" or "Eid Mubarak" or "Happy Hannukah"?
Even if you do not celebrate and/or believe, let us have the courtesy and good intention of wishing on a festival, for what it is.
Having said that.... Merry Christmas to my biker bro's, sisters and non- gender or other gender folks.
:)

"four wheels good, two wheels better"

Celebrate what? The forced conversion of my European Pagan ancestors to some made up Middle Eastern brown person religion of evil? In fact the forced conversion was not enough on its own for them, they also usurped our traditions such as the Yule Season and the Winter Solstice.

Yeah, Merry Christmas and happy xenophobia, the hell with anyone that believes differently...more forced conversions, rinse and repeat.

Celebrate what? The forced conversion of my European Pagan ancestors to some made up Middle Eastern brown person religion of evil? In fact the forced conversion was not enough on its own for them, they also usurped our traditions such as the Yule Season and the Winter Solstice.

Yeah, Merry Christmas and happy xenophobia, the hell with anyone that believes differently...more forced conversions, rinse and repeat.
I for one still respect the gods of greco-roman-norse mythologies in all their might. Having only one god is just pure laziness.

I always use Merry Christmas unless someone makes it known to me they celebrate something else -- if I know their choice of celebration do I will always offer their appropriate season's greeting... too.

Christmas is my chosen holiday. If it's not your's, consider a "Merry Christmas" from me as an invitation to share in my celebration, not as a thumbing of my nose at yours.

I wished some Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah and they wished me a Merry Christmas.

For Donald trump it's Treason's Greetings.

I wished some Jewish friends a Happy Hanukkah and they wished me a Merry Christmas.

For Donald trump it's Treason's Greetings.

What does Donald Trump have to do with Christmas? You sound like you have trump derangement syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom