Please Discuss | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please Discuss

Why they didn't just bring in some military wreckers and haul off the illegally parked vehicles I'll never know. Jt and DoFo havnen't one nut between them.
Your description of JT and DoFo sounds similar to a progressive male except you forgot to mention the missing spine in both of them.

So the federal government has no faith in our court system? Seems to be the way when they appeal

It’s fine , the government will appeal , well, the government. And burn another couple million, so the truckers don’t launch a counter suit to burn another couple million.
They could not have handled this worse if they had a plan called , let’s just handle this worse .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

So the federal government has no faith in our court system? Seems to be the way when they appeal
The way it goes. They will appeal all the way to the SCoC and then ‘respect their decision’. Then spend our money trying an end run around it for the next time.

Surprised that this wasn't declared moot (I forget what the word used was in the similar case).
It might be "not moot" because people were permanently banned from banks.

This whole situation exists because Ottawa police failed, Ottawa city council failed, and Douggie failed.
Seemed like Doug did OK at getting the ambassador bridge clear. He's dumb but not dumb enough to put him self between Trudeau and the Trudeau haters.

Curious how you lay the blame at everyone's feet but the federal government.

Seemed like Doug did OK at getting the ambassador bridge clear. He's dumb but not dumb enough to put him self between Trudeau and the Trudeau haters.

I don't remember the timeline exactly but I think the Ambassador bridge was cleared while Ottawa was ongoing. A blocked Ambassador bridge is a major international trade issue (I smell money). The Ottawa thing was not.

In what way was the federal government responsible (aside from cleaning up the mess that the lower levels left them)?

Responsible for causing this? By the time the Ottawa thing was going, all those unvaccinated truckers were free to go about their business and free to leave Canada ... up to the point where US blocked entry.

How do you figure this out anything to do with the federal government policing in Ontario is Ontario's responsibility not the federal government this was a huge fail by Doug and gang.

Sent from the future

This lands directly at the feet of Ottawa city police , and is finally clear how poorly municipal policing is prepared for something out of the norm. When asking for help , OPP ? Yeah not us . RCMP ? Yeah not us . Armed Forces ? Well if ordered in . Most frustrating was the lack of joint effort and coordination within the forces we are paying . Just a lot of finger pointing.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Most frustrating was the lack of joint effort and coordination within the forces we are paying . Just a lot of finger pointing.
And yet, they all still got paid. Ottawa police chief Sloly got 340K to make the hard decisions. Ask them to make a decision, they waffle and still get the cheque. Deputy chief gets about 265K to support the non-decisions.

And yet, they all still got paid. Ottawa police chief Sloly got 340K to make the hard decisions. Ask them to make a decision, they waffle and still get the cheque. Deputy chief gets about 265K to support the non-decisions.
The rank and file in the Ottawa police seemed to ignore what the boss wanted them to do. The OPP were never ordered in (thanks Doug) so who was left to clean up the sh*t show ? I'm no fan of JT but he didn't have a choice.

The rank and file in the Ottawa police seemed to ignore what the boss wanted them to do.
If that's the case, why aren't there thousands of PSA charges being adjudicated for disobeying orders? They all still got paid. They will fail again if it happens again. Nothing has changed (except they make more now).

How do you figure this out anything to do with the federal government policing in Ontario is Ontario's responsibility not the federal government this was a huge fail by Doug and gang.

Sent from the future
Policing in Ottawa is Ottawa's responsibility. The courts, inquiries and mainstream media have collectively not bothered to point fingers at Ford. Your opinion is based entirely on your hate for Ford and has no connection to reality.

The federal government doesn't seem to mind putting pressure on police forces when it regards press releases about gun crime.

Back
Top Bottom