Pilot Road 2 vs. Pilot Power 2CT | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pilot Road 2 vs. Pilot Power 2CT

Stick with the PR2's. I have 18,000 kms on my set. That includes a trip to the BRP and Deals Gap. Plus another weekend in PA.
These tires rock. They have more than enough grip to handle the twisties. The compound they use for the center eats up Ontario roads.

HARD ON THE gas = rear wear, not front wear.....

PS: if you shread your tires on your 250, you are doing it wrong

I AGREE! Roads here are not that great, thats' why I run PR2's in Ontario.

I assumed your pic was of the rear, my bad. Also, care to explain why shredding is bad? Always eager to learn. :)

Pissing contests are never end well, entertaining yes but this has bad written all over it lol.

Shut up man, I want to watch! I'm already making the popcorn!

Meh. You'll never overheat a sport touring tire on The Dragon because you're never hard on the gas or brakes. If you get the pressure set right and are aggressive you'll get them warm/hot but you won't over ride them.

Shut up man, I want to watch! I'm already making the popcorn!

make enough for 2
Meh. You'll never overheat a sport touring tire on The Dragon because you're never hard on the gas or brakes. If you get the pressure set right and are aggressive you'll get them warm/hot but you won't over ride them.
I had mine pretty close to melted and starting to come apart and rubber curdling on the edges. Rode them pretty hard but they still got the job done.

You got it.

I will try next summer. I am curious now.....wonder how fast 12mins really is....gotta get the go pro up for this :D

Pissing contests are never end well, entertaining yes but this has bad written all over it lol.

dude! Makes the day go by faster @ work !

Only video i have is from a few days before. Not quite the full distance, we started about half a km from the lookout.

Start to finish in the vid is really close to 12 minutes but factor in delays due to slower traffic and obviously not accelerating much at all in the straight sections and a full run in under 12 minutes is reasonable.

I apologize for the vid quality. It really took a nose dive when I uploaded it.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/aussie-alex-chasing-caboose-deals-gap-may-09_683883.htm

A 9 minute (and change) lap is insane. Seen it done this year on an Aprilia SXV 550.

Anything under 10 minutes is quite fast.

I am pretty sure i could do an 11 minute run if i got through without being held up by traffic and took advantage of the straight sections and actually sped up through them.

You guys can try for your 11, with Yellow Wolf taping you on his Goldwing...

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0nrMQ3QwyPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom