Pictures of your offroad bike ready for riding this season | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pictures of your offroad bike ready for riding this season

Nice I like the colour ;)

I ran out to the garage just to snap pics for this thread.

bikeready1.jpg

bikeready2.jpg

'04 KTM 250 EXC-G RFS

Last edited:
I have my 04 all shiney with new plastics and everything, but that is for whoever buys it...
my 2010, I polished the frame up. Graphics soon, I found a good kit I can afford!

im all set. hoping to pick up another one of these soon. then ill have twins.

IMG_0264-1.jpg

What's wrong with you guys??? Your bikes are still clean and shiny??? Even in Toronto I've been able to find areas to play in, and mine is already caked in mud.

GET RIDING!!! :p

i can explain. i took the pic right after i bought it. it now filthy. i just got back from a nice morning ride.

My 2010 has been dirty and then cleaned up a few times already.
Waiting for the weekend to get it dirty again!

Host the image offsite with photobucket, picasa, imageshack etc, then use the "insert photo" tool or enclose the url between http//:myimageisstoredhere.com/my_sick_yamaha_pw50.jpg[/img*] tags (do not add the star)

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_k9xuefu-weY/TLOSFr_BixI/AAAAAAAAFxY/Boo0KOS0DZA/s400/IMG00684.jpg

Last edited:
I would have to agree with Xhumeka, I freshly rebuilt the xr350, cleaned it all up, and couldn't resist riding it. Its now covered in mud and loving it:) Counting the minutes till the Ganny!!

Can you write the year and model under the photo. Trying to decide what trail bike to buy. CRF230? Yamaha WR250

Can you write the year and model under the photo. Trying to decide what trail bike to buy. CRF230? Yamaha WR250

The appropriate "equal" to the WR250 would be the CRF250X but I'm not sure how they compare. I'm sure the honda can't be blue plated. But I'm not sure if the yamaha can or not.

A CRF230F would be more comparable to a Yamaha TT-R230

The WR250 and CRF250X are about twice as expensive as the 230F and TT-R230, and more than twice the bike IMO

I was thinking a Sticky might be helpful which groups the different bikes into their categories since the models sometimes are confusing and nondescript. (probably true of road bikes as well. but thats another story lol)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom