Pickup Trucks | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pickup Trucks

I had a ‘76, F150 straight six . Even I could fix it . I really wanted the 80’s F150 with the str6 and 5spd manual but it didn’t line up for me .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Mine was a 1990. I bought a 2008 because it was the last year that a 5 speed manual was available.

If they get carrying capacity in line and a charging network that takes you outside metropolitan areas , they will sell thousands. A. other electric trucks are stupid in price B. its a Toyota

If they get carrying capacity in line and a charging network that takes you outside metropolitan areas , they will sell thousands. A. other electric trucks are stupid in price B. its a Toyota
agreed. but have you seen Toyota truck prices vs others? I doubt a Toyota electric truck will be cheaper than competitors.

New 2025 Ramcharger

This is probably going to be heavier than the hummer EV...
But, it does solve the problems everyone has with truck EVs, while still getting the benefits.
Only other problem is that its a RAM...
I was reading about these yesterday. Depending on what the MSRP is, I might be tempted to trade in my big truck for something like this. I could run it as an EV for the majority of my local driving and have the needed power and range for when I'm towing the toy hauler.
I love having the big truck but daily driving a HD diesel is way too pricey, which is why I got the little truck.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I bought the v6 Tacoma mostly because it’s a 15yr old platform , well proven engine and the 2024 will be a twin turbo 4cyl . I don’t want anybody’s twin turbo in its first yr.
The Ford lightening is having problems and while the Rivien ( sp?) may be awesome , it’s a lot of cash for what it is .

I bought the v6 Tacoma mostly because it’s a 15yr old platform , well proven engine and the 2024 will be a twin turbo 4cyl . I don’t want anybody’s twin turbo in its first yr.
The Ford lightening is having problems and while the Rivien ( sp?) may be awesome , it’s a lot of cash for what it is .

Rivians have more problems than even first gen teslas.

The tacos are jumping in price , but there is a lot of truck on offer , if all the fluff is your bag.
I just bought a 2023 , wife will file papers if I buy a 2024 in 6 months .

2024 F150's. Can't get the 2.7eco in any trim higher than XLT so you're stuck paying the premium for the 3.5. The 2.7 is more reliable, gets better mileage, and spools up quicker and is the better option if you don't need to tow massive things. Sport package also limits you to the blackout trim which is lame imo as I hate the blackout look.

@TK4 did you get your Maverick yet? @crankcall how do you like your Bronco?

I ask because while I love my GTI, I'm realizing more and more that I need something bigger, and automatic for my wife.

Considering a used Maverick Hybrid for the mileage, and I've only had 1 AWD car (WRX) which was great, but it's not a must for me.

Need to fit 2 adults, 2 kids (1 booster + 1 forward facing), and decent mileage (around 30MPG / 8L/100km) which would be comparable to the GTI which I don't find to be too thirsty.

I like the idea of the Maverick / Ranger simply for size purposes. But open to other options. Plus I'm sure it'll be safer in an accident against the big cars on the roadways nowadays.

Maybe it's time to get an 'adult' car :(

Back
Top Bottom