Picking Names | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Picking Names

I did and it doesn't disagree.

COVID - 1x10-3
Smallpox - 1x10−6

So again, if COVID is diverging every year, like we saw last December. It's about a thousand years for Smallpox.

Which agrees with historical record.

So with a vaccine, there is plenty of time to eradicate smallpox. Not so much with COVID.

Comparing the two would fall under academic dishonesty if a student omitted relevant mutation rates and passed them off as one and the same to make their point on a topic. You should know that.

I see. So you (a) missed the part about some DNA and RNA viruses mutating at the same rate, and (b) that as mutations are random events then statistically mutations can occur at any point too, just that the chances occur more with RNA viruses and (c) the premise of breaking the chain of infection does break the reservoir of virus and hence aids in slowing mutations and is an obviously valid approach as shown by prior vaccination.

Finally (d) strains of COVID aren’t 100% vaccine resistant, in fact the paper I showed you suggests 88% efficacy against delta from most double doses of vaccine.

The dishonesty is in moving towards a claim where vaccination does very little for the situation we are currently in.

I do believe covid was and still is a threat.

But i don’t believe covid has killed as many people as you are being lead to believe.

Did people die that had covid, of course. Was covid the cause of all deaths no

COVID is a threat especially to certain demographics. My toddlers have nearly zero threat to it, myself a tad more. Others are not so lucky.

Have I convinced people to get their shots? Absolutely. Have I also decided even if the vaccine is available to my kids I'd pass? You can bet the farm on it. Do my kids get their other shots where their risk is high absolutely.

Passing off people who feel it's not a threat based on real world data about themselves isn't productive. That is in essence what the problem is with these discussions.
One question…can your kids incubate the virus at a load where mutation could be an issue?

I do believe covid was and still is a threat.

But i don’t believe covid has killed as many people as you are being lead to believe.

Did people die that had covid, of course. Was covid the cause of all deaths no

Do you believe hospitals had a lot of patients who needed treatment for COVID symptoms?

Finally (d) strains of COVID aren’t 100% vaccine resistant, in fact the paper I showed you suggests 88% efficacy against delta from most double doses of vaccine.

Data is changing rapidly, I know it's hard to keep up when you're acting like a shill for pharmaceutical companies.

Small-sample, preliminary data published by Israel’s Health Ministry last week showed that after two shots the vaccine was 39% effective at reducing the risk of infection and 40% effective at reducing the risk of symptomatic disease during a period when the Delta variant accounted for the majority of cases. The vaccine was 91% effective at preventing severe illness in the same period between June 20 and July 17, the ministry said.

Effectiveness of the vaccine long term seems to be an issue.

Dr. Sahin made the comments after preliminary data emerged from Israel showing that people who had received the shot in January were three times more likely to get infected than those who were vaccinated in May.

Do you believe hospitals had a lot of patients who needed treatment for COVID symptoms?
Honestly I don’t know. You asked that question. Some reports said no and others said yes.

Who do you believe?

Honestly I don’t know. You asked that question. Some reports said no and others said yes.

Who do you believe?

Just like trusting family in some matters pertaining to family I believe my neighbour the nurse when she confirmed cases were clogging her hospital just like countless others around the world.

Data is changing rapidly, I know it's hard to keep up when you're acting like a shill for pharmaceutical companies.

Effectiveness of the vaccine long term seems to be an issue.

Lol. I worked for Merck very, very briefly (maybe not even days) 27 years ago when they acquired a company I was already finishing working for. I’m not a shill for any vaccine company. I can put you in touch with people that do work for vaccine companies that will advise you to get any vaccine though.

Would a shill tell you to get a competitors product?

You never answered my other question though.

Because I was being polite and didn't want to draw attention to your question.

Because it's a falsehood, polio has yet to be eradicated. Only smallpox and bovine rinderpest have ever successfully been eradicated.

So children incubating virus is not an issue to anyone else at all according to you? I’m happy to have attention brought to this if so.

To get this straight. Viruses can magically determine who and who not to mutate in? In effect, they are ageist? Sounds like a human rights issue.

Polio…used to be a big deal don’t you agree? What is it now? When did Billy down the road last have a nasty run in with Polio?

I see a pattern here.

Just like trusting family in some matters pertaining to family I believe my neighbour the nurse when she confirmed cases were clogging her hospital just like countless others around the world.
Well we are rounding into 3yrs and seem to be no further ahead of this.

What this tell you about government and science?

To get this straight. Viruses can magically determine who and who not to mutate in?

The polio vaccine is effective at preventing infection >99% on 3 doses of IPV. Which prevents these mutations you are worried about.

The COVID vaccines are as little as 40% effective to variants to prevent infections. Which will encourage mutations the same way in unvaccinated people.

If you cannot see a difference, well, that's your issue not societies.

On whose Data? Because I've spoken to a few nurses, and part of a group from the US who speak anonymously, and they have stated that they are told to test the unvaxxed only, and report those figures. So yes, if all your data is from the unvaxxed, then that's all you will see. Where are you getting you 99.99% figures?

And some people know how to live a lifestyle to create their own immunity, just as they know how to avoid diabetes and heart stroke as to many people's shock. So giving them insulin or Lipitor when they are fine, shouldn't be forced. Look at the top ten causes of death, if creating a healthy society was paramount, we'd be stopping the use of refined sugars and processed meat/foods, vs line ups at Krispy kreme.

Just look at the links to lifestyle an obesity, to C19 fatalities. Factor in age, medical issues, and it apparent the jab is not the golden goose that's needed, it's a worldwide shift in how we view immunity and cultivate our own immunity, vs suppress it and not make any changes while blaming our neighbors for their choices.

Sorry not going down that road with you. No time for cement heads.

On whose Data? Because I've spoken to a few nurses, and part of a group from the US who speak anonymously, and they have stated that they are told to test the unvaxxed only, and report those figures. So yes, if all your data is from the unvaxxed, then that's all you will see. Where are you getting you 99.99% figures?

And some people know how to live a lifestyle to create their own immunity, just as they know how to avoid diabetes and heart stroke as to many people's shock. So giving them insulin or Lipitor when they are fine, shouldn't be forced. Look at the top ten causes of death, if creating a healthy society was paramount, we'd be stopping the use of refined sugars and processed meat/foods, vs line ups at Krispy kreme.

Just look at the links to lifestyle an obesity, to C19 fatalities. Factor in age, medical issues, and it apparent the jab is not the golden goose that's needed, it's a worldwide shift in how we view immunity and cultivate our own immunity, vs suppress it and not make any changes while blaming our neighbors for their choices.

How did all the healthy Swedes get sick?

I know we have been here before but can you tell me, what reason a scientist might have to lie to you on this particular topic?

I promise I won’t go off the deep end it we see this logical reasoning through.
Good luck!

Good luck!
Nice, going into three yrs. Really and nothing has changed except the fact people got a vaccine. And at this point don’t even know if it’s going to work or not.

The polio vaccine is effective at preventing infection >99% on 3 doses of IPV. Which prevents these mutations you are worried about.

The COVID vaccines are as little as 40% effective to variants to prevent infections. Which will encourage mutations the same way in unvaccinated people.

If you cannot see a difference, well, that's your issue not societies.

If someone offers you 40% of a prize, vs 0% of a prize. Would you turn them down when there’s not really any catch?

Thats also at the lowest end. Regardless, vaccination reduces viral load and severity of any symptoms.

Nice, going into three yrs. Really and nothing has changed except the fact people got a vaccine. And at this point don’t even know if it’s going to work or not.

It‘s reducing hospitalizations. If that’s all it is doing isn’t that reason enough?

We will see when the flu season comes back

When flu season comes back just like before then we will have flu cases in hospitals just like before….and hopefully, if enough people have been vaccinated against COVID, there will be beds for them…just like before.

If not though….there may not be the beds, or the staff, to help with those few that get very sick from the flu.

Back
Top Bottom