Petition to open outdoor activities | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Petition to open outdoor activities

Here they want us outside in our own region. Pfizer Vaccine next week.
Was hoping to get home this summer, Don't think that's going to happen.

If you get a chance, Run up to the courthouse hill, You can see 5 different county from the top

@Superveloce OK I give up. Sheesh....:rolleyes:
Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot. That's a very impressive list of bikes in your signature.
10 bikes, 7 of which are 2020 or 2021 models. How is that even possible? You must be rich as hell.
Thanks ! @Freddy Fudpucker It’s possible and real. I’m very lucky and spoiled

@Superveloce OK I give up. Sheesh....:rolleyes:
Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot. That's a very impressive list of bikes in your signature.
10 bikes, 7 of which are 2020 or 2021 models. How is that even possible? You must be rich as hell.
You can type whatever you want in your signature. And don't forget to mention in the every second post that you hangout with guy who's family name is Bell and he invented the telephone.

7ad.jpg

You can type whatever you want in your signature. And don't forget to mention in the every second post that you hangout with guy who's family name is Bell and he invented the telephone.

View attachment 48607

@Maniac Are you saying I’m lying , would you like me to send you pictures?do you need me to put my screen name in those pictures as proof,let me know what’s good for you ...And it’s Rogers not bell and I mentioned it 2 times I believe, haven’t seen him in a long time though .. .You are not good at stalking. Stalkers should be cool and psycho not bitter.????

@Maniac Are you saying I’m lying , would you like me to send you pictures?do you need me to put my screen name in those pictures as proof,let me know what’s good for you ...And it’s Rogers not bell and I mentioned it 2 times I believe, haven’t seen him in a long time though .. .You are not good at stalking. Stalkers should be cool and psycho not bitter.????
The truth is I don't really care, I'm just bored. It's Friday, you know. And congrats on your biggest life achievement - becoming buddies with the Rogers dude.

The truth is I don't really care, I'm just bored. It's Friday, you know. And congrats on your biggest life achievement - becoming buddies with the Rogers dude.
Yes that is my biggest life achievement and yours is being a jealous stalker! ???? Read a guys posts, read a guys signature, and have no self control over posting accusing him of lying. Maybe it’s pettiness and bitterness. Whatever it is please be happy

Last edited:
More than a few whispers starting to leak out today (reportedly from some MPP's) that we should expect an announcement sometime this week that the lockdown is to be extended, expiring at midnight June 2, so another 2 weeks.

Not totally unexpected honestly.

Ugh. Those 4 or 5 weeks in March and April when Ford rushed to reopen too early sure have come back to bite us in the ass.

Awesome! But ....Wait for it ...freedumb, murderers , don’t they get if ? Stay home! Follow the science! Bock bock bock ....let’s hear it.. for all you lockdown lovers here is the most important thing from the article you won’t read...

“‘Our clinics and hospitals are overrun with families seeking care for children and youth in distress — eating disorders, anxiety, hopelessness, depression.....”

Great news the pandemic is over! Why else would Ford send 1000’s of ventilators to India? It seems we don’t need them!

854BF8D3-E672-499A-816F-3BCECF860089.jpeg

While back in Ontario . Lets add 2 to 4 weeks of locks downs . Just to flatten curve year two .

So, again, I'll ask you....what's your alternative plan?

You keep posting that you feel we should just give up on all this, but every time you're asked what your alternative is, you ignore the question.

<crickets>

I don't support the current lockdowns as I believe them to be far too extreme. Outdoor recreation is not the problem and is one of the few things we can enjoy throughout this very long and seemingly never-ending pandemic.
The previous modified operation for retail with restrictions on the number of people allowed inside a store was working fine and was not the cause of the recent jump in numbers. Here in Orangeville we were actually progressing into the Yellow phase right before the Province locked all of us down again on April 8.
That increase is now being attributed to larger essential workplaces. The change in approach to focus vaccinations on employees of those workplaces will hopefully start to reduce transmission rates of the virus within their communities, and between family members. As more vaccines arrive and are distributed to the areas of concern, we should also see some positive results.
It's becoming obvious that this lockdown will be extended for an additional 2 weeks because the numbers in the usual areas remains high. Just keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

It's not just the activities that are the problem. People are carpooling and ignoring social distance before and after.

It's not just the activities that are the problem. People are carpooling and ignoring social distance before and after.
The activities are not the problem and I'm tired of being punished because a few people can't follow very simple instructions.
If you carpool, wear a mask while in the vehicle just like you are required to on a bus. Follow distancing guidelines and wear a mask if you can't.

I don't support the current lockdowns as I believe them to be far too extreme. Outdoor recreation is not the problem and is one of the few things we can enjoy throughout this very long and seemingly never-ending pandemic.
The previous modified operation for retail with restrictions on the number of people allowed inside a store was working fine and was not the cause of the recent jump in numbers. Here in Orangeville we were actually progressing into the Yellow phase right before the Province locked all of us down again on April 8.
That increase is now being attributed to larger essential workplaces. The change in approach to focus vaccinations on employees of those workplaces will hopefully start to reduce transmission rates of the virus within their communities, and between family members. As more vaccines arrive and are distributed to the areas of concern, we should also see some positive results.
It's becoming obvious that this lockdown will be extended for an additional 2 weeks because the numbers in the usual areas remains high. Just keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

true

Add two more weeks to your two more weeks . They will push it so the kids don't go back to school . Plus there is no way they will give us any freedom before May 24 .

The previous modified operation for retail with restrictions on the number of people allowed inside a store was working fine

Well, not really….as evidence by the before and after numbers when they got shut down. Really, that was the biggest thing that changed with the current lockdown, and the numbers are trending down now. They weren’t beforehand.

If we’ve learned anything in the last 3 months it’s that inside is bad. If you *must* go inside a public shared building it really needs to be an essential thing. Too many people were out leisure shopping out of boredom, IE malls etc.

Too many people were out leisure shopping out of boredom, IE malls etc.
Agree but watch what the oaf opens up. Hopefully after continuing to repeat the same failed experiment he takes a more measured approach and aims for a simmer instead of wide open and then slammed shut again.

Back
Top Bottom