Petition to open outdoor activities | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Petition to open outdoor activities

Making everything about race? Wow. I'm surprised you didn't call me a racist. You seem to take little things and amplify them to 1000x what they were. In your avatar all I can see is a guy with a blacked out head giving the finger. So, nope, not helpful at all. Why can't you just answer the question? What's the big secret? Guy like you should be proud of your heritage.
By the way, put hot sauce in your mayo, its awesome.
I answered you. Are you private pilots twin? Read what I said I’m white and I can dance but I don’t like mayonnaise. What the hell does race have to do with anything. Not sure that I amplify 1000x ,I only point out what is already there. Unfortunately people are ignoring it so it then seems amplified when I do point it out.
would you like to know my gender and if I sleep in pajamas?

I answered you. Are you private pilots twin? Read what I said I’m white and I can dance but I don’t like mayonnaise. What the hell does race have to do with anything. Not sure that I amplify 1000x ,I only point out what is already there. Unfortunately people are ignoring it so it then seems amplified when I do point it out.
In my local dialect, we’d say “you dey worry sha”... means you rock the boat a lot. Been on here for just a short while, and you definitely rock the boat, on every topic you comment on.

In my local dialect, we’d say “you dey worry sha”... means you rock the boat a lot. Been on here for just a short while, and you definitely rock the boat, on every topic you comment on.
booya ka sha......thanks . The boat is sinking with boredom...someone has to bail it out...god don butter my bread

Reactions: CRU
No, you only said you were white. Let me dumb it down for you. Sorry that didn't sound good. What country is your ancestry from? And no, race has nothing to do with anything, I am as "inclusive" as they come. I'm just curious. And yeah, do you sleep in pajamas? If so, you should change your avatar so we can see them. Especially if there's little motorcycles on them. If you don't wear pajamas, then let's see that awesome bike. That grey suit jacket and blacked out head is keeping me up at night.

No, you only said you were white. Let me dumb it down for you. Sorry that didn't sound good. What country is your ancestry from? And no, race has nothing to do with anything, I am as "inclusive" as they come. I'm just curious. And yeah, do you sleep in pajamas? If so, you should change your avatar so we can see them. Especially if there's little motorcycles on them. If you don't wear pajamas, then let's see that awesome bike. That grey suit jacket and blacked out head is keeping me up at night.
you can’t dumb down a stupid comment about race and now what country your ancestors are from. Who cares ....

There are only 3 races on the planet :
negroid
caucasoid
mongoloid

Which one are you hoping you can say “ aha I knew it !!“ to?

im from the race/ethnicity that has the most inventions , patents , billionaires , explorers , founded the most democratic wealthiest nations , Nobel prizes etc does it matter?

Last edited:
WoW, you really are special!
They said they were snitched on ...and people on here don’t like that they were open....do the math

@Superveloce OK I give up. Sheesh....:rolleyes:
Oh wait a minute, I almost forgot. That's a very impressive list of bikes in your signature.
10 bikes, 7 of which are 2020 or 2021 models. How is that even possible? You must be rich as hell.

Last edited:
Yeah no problem when you got a big mouth and big opinions you need big tolerance, you also need to train and learn how to fight ! Good thing I have all of the above!
And a fighter even extra special. I here concussions are good for the brain.

I'm the guy going riding tomorrow. :)
send location ...think it’s raining though ...can’t wait to get out more ....have a good time

Back
Top Bottom