People selling stuff | GTAMotorcycle.com

People selling stuff

crankcall

Site Supporter
why is it people selling stuff , A, have no idea what they are selling , B, insist that even though its missing pieces , not working and no parts are available , its mint. and C, should be 98% tye cost of a new one , even though its 8yrs old, since yoiyur saving the tax.

Went last night to Vaughn to look at a 22ft powerboat on a trailer , has a Volvo v8 drive and an 8hp kicker motor, giuy tell me "everything works " , get tyhere and the 8hp kicker works but the v8 doesnt run, he says it probably just needs an oil change.
Because an oil change ALWAYS gets a 20yr old motor running.
He also hs owned it 3yrs and never had it in the water, despite telling me how awesome it performs.

why cant people just post ligitimate ads , your going to figure it out eventually .

why is it people selling stuff , A, have no idea what they are selling , B, insist that even though its missing pieces , not working and no parts are available , its mint. and C, should be 98% tye cost of a new one , even though its 8yrs old, since yoiyur saving the tax.

Went last night to Vaughn to look at a 22ft powerboat on a trailer , has a Volvo v8 drive and an 8hp kicker motor, giuy tell me "everything works " , get tyhere and the 8hp kicker works but the v8 doesnt run, he says it probably just needs an oil change.
He also hs owned it 3yrs and never had it in the water, despite telling me how awesome it performs.

why cant people just post ligitimate ads , your going to figure it out eventually .
Did you buy it

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Back in the Craigslist days I only ever bought stuff from redflagdeals.com

You never found much savings there, but the trade off was a feedback system that kept everyone honest. No one was willing to trade away 100% feedback for a few bucks (or even a lot of bucks) because that’s your rep on the line and you’re not anonymous in that community. A few tried, but quickly learned a glance at a few negative deals and it’s not worth even responding to those kind of people. I have 55+ deals and 100% feedback since like 2004 or something and I’ve sold or traded everything from video games to cars on there. Once I hit 40 transactions people didn’t even bother to count my cash payment anymore.

I remember once on RFD I traded a limited edition gaming console for another console and $400 cash. Met the guy, we glanced at each others stuff and then spent 20 minutes talking video games. We parted ways and an hr later I’m sitting in Starbucks and the guy calls me. He says “hey dude, I forgot to pay you! Where are you, I’ll come right over.” Fat chance you get that kind of honesty on FB or Kijiji.

If I buy anything valuable I still usually check RFD first.

Tri-Ad anyone? I went to look at an old Honda and the guy had specifically mentioned it had a Metzler tire. I get there and the tire is bald.
"yeah but it's a Metzler"

You're saying they asked for around a half million for it? What was 98%, or are you exaggerating for effect?

Back
Top Bottom