Paul Bernardo Parole Hearing Today | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paul Bernardo Parole Hearing Today

Parole Denied, for the 2nd Time...

They parole board apparently talked about Bernardo's mental state making it possible for him to reoffend. I don't care of Bernardo became a choir boy and spoke with angels. What about the victims seeing him on the street?

A far as him or Homolka hiding any facts or names why shouldn't a known criminal face the reality of what they have done?

Someone like him can not be fixed, ever. At this point he's just a sum of body parts. There are a lot of people on organ donor lists waiting patiently at a chance to live. He took lives, this is how I would make him give some back.

As someone who has gone though this. Our justice system is garbage. When I say garbage I mean completely useless. I wish they would let the POS out that took my daughter. I would torture that POS to death.
I’d help.

Thanks but it would be more pleasurable for me to do it myself. After torturing him to death, I would cut out his heart and keep it as a souvenir.

I try to stay out of Romper Room just because I know how emotionally charged it can get and misinterpretations sometimes happen.

I just feel compelled to say:

Whenever I think about Bernardo, the charade of his parole hearings and the money spent on his protection, how much easier it would be to rid the world of his filth.

Then I think about Guy Paul Morin. The systems, protections etc aren't meant for the Paul Bernardo's, but rather the Guy Paul Morin's.

Last edited:
I try to stay out of Romper Room just because I know how emotionally charged it can get and misinterpretations sometimes happen.

I just feel compelled to say:

Whenever I think about Bernardo, the charade of his parole hearings and the money spent on his protection, how much easier it would be to rid the world of his filth.

Then I think about Guy Paul Morin. The systems, protections etc aren't meant for the Paul Bernardo's, but rather the Guy Paul Morin's.
If the OPP hadn't coerced witnesses into lying Moran wouldn't have even been on the radar. How much did that cost the taxpayers?

In 2020 they found out who did kill Christine Jessop but he had already died. He committed suicide in 2015. If he had once decent cell in his body he would have left a note.

Thanks but it would be more pleasurable for me to do it myself. After torturing him to death, I would cut out his heart and keep it as a souvenir.
Sry for your loss, could not imagine the pain.

As someone who has gone though this. Our justice system is garbage. When I say garbage I mean completely useless. I wish they would let the POS out that took my daughter. I would torture that POS to death.
I’m sorry for your loss. And while I hope to never experience it…I would share your rage/pain and don’t know how (or if) I could continue on.

The worst is that they forced the victims' families to pay for it.

The worst is that they forced the victims' families to pay for it.
This is a pretty normal aspect of litigation in Canada, and their lawyer would have made them fully aware of it. They're being asked to pay only $4000, and I get the feeling that it won't be coming out of their own pockets.

I'm just saying, the court costs are not a big part of this story

This is a pretty normal aspect of litigation in Canada, and their lawyer would have made them fully aware of it. They're being asked to pay only $4000, and I get the feeling that it won't be coming out of their own pockets.

I'm just saying, the court costs are not a big part of this story
The decision would have been made by a judge not a politician but the judges are appointed by the politicians

In the USA judges are elected and the public votes for the one with the attitude that best meets the publics perception of justice. Considering the general ignorance of much of the population that option doesn't thrill me either.

I'm getting sick of only hearing about rights. When is the last time has anyone in the government mentioned the word RESPONSIBILITY?

As far as I'm concerned, when you murder someone they lose their rights forever. So do you.

The decision would have been made by a judge not a politician but the judges are appointed by the politicians

In the USA judges are elected and the public votes for the one with the attitude that best meets the publics perception of justice. Considering the general ignorance of much of the population that option doesn't thrill me either.

I'm getting sick of only hearing about rights. When is the last time has anyone in the government mentioned the word RESPONSIBILITY?

As far as I'm concerned, when you murder someone they lose their rights forever. So do you.
The decision to withhold the information, and say "sue me" to have it released, would have been made by a group of politicians, also known as a "stupid" or a "cabinet". They would also have been the ones to decide to ask for costs. I wonder how their decision would hold up in the court of public opinion?

The decision to withhold the information, and say "sue me" to have it released, would have been made by a group of politicians, also known as a "stupid" or a "cabinet". They would also have been the ones to decide to ask for costs. I wonder how their decision would hold up in the court of public opinion?
How about Politicians that make stupid decisions, take it out of their money then give it to the victims. Yes, I am dreaming.

I’m sorry for your loss. And while I hope to never experience it…I would share your rage/pain and don’t know how (or if) I could continue on.
I have many days where going on doesn't seem worth it, but I have 3 other kids and 3 Grand kids. I have inquired about Dr. assisted death, but both my Dr and my psychiatrist say I won't get approved because I'm healthy. There's a big difference in being healthy physically and mentally. Trudeau revamped the laws for Dr assisted death, but decided not to include mental health. He's a complete idiot.

Back
Top Bottom