Out for a blast in the Andes mountains today.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Out for a blast in the Andes mountains today..

cheekeebandito

Pics really don't do it justice .... I have a gopro mount now , gotta get some vids going ...

Attachments

• Compress_20210914_175338_8933.jpg
    Compress_20210914_175338_8933.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Compress_20210914_175338_8331.jpg
    Compress_20210914_175338_8331.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Compress_20210914_175337_7717.jpg
    Compress_20210914_175337_7717.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 46
beautiful 790 :love:
The roads are good enough for a street bike?
Some of the city roads are a bit rough , but , from what I've seen , the roads outside the city are good for the most part .... and it's weird , because , I have wiped no more than 5 bugs off of my visor in my entire time here .... and virtually no road kill on the roads .... I have no idea why , but I'm noticing more things every day .... one thing I noticed right away , is that the taxi drivers have absolutely no respect for rules of the road , or any other drivers ... you really gotta watch them .... turn signals are mostly ignored or not used .... there are little plastic triangular reflectors sticking up out of the road that you have to watch for in the city too .... hitting one unexpectedly, could absolutely knock you off the bike .... and I did see a warning sign to watch for Giant Anteaters crossing the road .... I'll be sure to post more pics and videos soon ..... Cheers, Les

Whenever I see any Latin American country, it instantly reminds me of India (which is where I'm from). The greenery, the roads, the lack of respect for rules :p all of these things are relatable. The only difference is the population (a huge difference indeed) and probably South American countries might have slightly better roads I'm guessing (I haven't gotten a chance to visit yet).

Glad to see that you're enjoying and great to see pictures. Look forward to seeing the ride videos too. Hope you ride safe!

Whenever I see any Latin American country, it instantly reminds me of India (which is where I'm from). The greenery, the roads, the lack of respect for rules :p all of these things are relatable. The only difference is the population (a huge difference indeed) and probably South American countries might have slightly better roads I'm guessing (I haven't gotten a chance to visit yet).

Glad to see that you're enjoying and great to see pictures. Look forward to seeing the ride videos too. Hope you ride safe!
@Lightcycle what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom