oh... it gets worse. | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

oh... it gets worse.

Your company pays for the fix/writeoff and then at the end of the fiscal year the companies balance the books between themselves. So your company claims what they paid you from the at fault company.

As for my SUV; the tow yard that came on site seems fishy… 5 Star Collision. They made all of us sign what was said to be something for insurance appraisal purposes.
My insurance says the tow yard won’t release it to them without a $2500 as what we signed was a work order

I'm not saying it's whats happened here, but theres been situations with body shops "affiliated" with tow truck companies, and, well, you probably know the rest of the story. Hopefully you read what you signed. I've heard of some nightmares over the years.

Ok so it finally got all sorted.
The SUV was covered as a total loss as it could not be retrieved at all from the tow yard, even by law enforcement. Gotvs brand nee SUV
The trailer was not insured and not covered by suv or bike policies.
It was covered by 3rd party insurance from the guy tha caused the whole thing.
The bike they were not going to cover at all until I read wordings and complained. Finally they covered it. Its at an authorized Kawasaki dealership getting all new parts.
What a nightmare lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SUV was covered as a total loss as it could not be retrieved at all from the tow yard, even by law enforcement. Gotvs brand nee SUV
The bike they were not going to cover at all until I read wordings and complained. Finally they covered it. Its at an authorized Kawasaki dealership getting all new parts.
What a nightmare lol

Wow...since September to now until resolution!? Holy crap.

So what was the issue here in the bolded statement.

What a nightmare lol

Tow yard stole the SUV? Sucks that your never been ridden bike has a claim attached but at least it should be ready by the time the weather improves. Any medical issues with you or Hack/trailer took the hit and you were physically fine?

Wow...since September to now until resolution!? Holy crap.

So what was the issue here in the bolded statement.

They said because it was not covered at the time by my policy.
So I yelled at them that it was my replacement vehicle and I have been a 20+ year customer. It worked.

Tow yard stole the SUV? Sucks that your never been ridden bike has a claim attached but at least it should be ready by the time the weather improves. Any medical issues with you or Hack/trailer took the hit and you were physically fine?

Tow yard claims we signed work orders to repair it, which we had not. The bike will be like brand new… exciting. No medical issues arose from it all, thank goodness

Back
Top Bottom