Nurse values her job more than life ? I'm sorry saving her life is against our policy | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nurse values her job more than life ? I'm sorry saving her life is against our policy

Re: Nurse values her job more than life ? I'm sorry saving her life is against our

There is a complete contradiction in the statements of the home's senior management as to the appropriateness of what the nurse did.

in that second article, there also seems to be a contradiction in what the the home's management is trying to say. In once instance, they say that she followed protocol and that the home is not licensed to provide medical care and that the nurse was only employed as a "resident services director" and not as a nurse.

seems like quite a flip-flop.

sounds like they're waffling in P.R. damage control nonsense.

Re: Nurse values her job more than life ? I'm sorry saving her life is against our

There is a complete contradiction in the statements of the home's senior management as to the appropriateness of what the nurse did.

in that second article, there also seems to be a contradiction in what the the home's management is trying to say. In once instance, they say that she followed protocol and that the home is not licensed to provide medical care and that the nurse was only employed as a "resident services director" and not as a nurse.

seems like quite a flip-flop.

sounds like they're waffling in P.R. damage control nonsense.

confuse everyone enough and hope it goes away.

Back
Top Bottom