Now where did I park my bike... O yea!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Now where did I park my bike... O yea!!

guym

t2tK6.png

"A motorcyclist suffered only lacerations to his leg in a collision with a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office police cruiser this afternoon on the Westside. Police at the scene said a cruiser was making a U-turn in the 14600 block of Normandy Boulevard when it was hit by an eastbound motorcycle that landed on top of the patrol car.
Lt. M.D. Eason said the rider went over the roof of the car and landed in the road and stood up. The officer was not injured. The patrol car is assigned to Lt. L.S. Gayle.
The collision happened just before 4 p.m., Eason said. The name and age of the motorcyclist, who was taken to Shands Jacksonville, were not immediately available. He was wearing a helmet, police said. "

lol, its funny how the r1 matches the cop car colors :p

t2tK6.png

"A motorcyclist suffered only lacerations to his leg in a collision with a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office police cruiser this afternoon on the Westside. Police at the scene said a cruiser was making a U-turn in the 14600 block of Normandy Boulevard when it was hit by an eastbound motorcycle that landed on top of the patrol car.
Lt. M.D. Eason said the rider went over the roof of the car and landed in the road and stood up. The officer was not injured. The patrol car is assigned to Lt. L.S. Gayle.
The collision happened just before 4 p.m., Eason said. The name and age of the motorcyclist, who was taken to Shands Jacksonville, were not immediately available. He was wearing a helmet, police said. "

rain
cop makes a uturn
car/bike collide

i am very surprised that we didnt hear "speed may have been a factor".... oh wait that only happens here.

hope the rider is ok.

rain
cop makes a uturn
car/bike collide

i am very surprised that we didnt hear "speed may have been a factor".... oh wait that only happens here.

hope the rider is ok.

Wheres Turbodish with the "nice catch"

Cop pulling U-turn in front of bike couldn't possibly be a factor.hummmmm

Yea, I don't know the details really, but it looks like it was the cops unsafe uturn that caused it, I feel sorry for the rider but that picture is priceless.

Yea, I don't know the details really, but it looks like it was the cops unsafe uturn that caused it, I feel sorry for the rider but that picture is priceless.

Cops don't make unsafe u-turns. It's called an emergency maneuver. :rolleyes:

Speed was a factor.. The motorcycle was moving :shock:

The motorcycle was a factor. If there were no motorcycle, the collision wouldn't happen... :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom