November 1st- Happy World Vegan Day! | GTAMotorcycle.com

November 1st- Happy World Vegan Day!

sesamestreet

Probably not the most popular thing to discuss among the manly men that frequent this board, but anyone here share a vegan lifestyle or a plant based diet? I'd like to hear from you!

My dream has always been to gather a bunch of locals for an all-vegan MC crew to, you know, make the ****ers pay through direct action!

Are vegan motorcycle riders required to wear textile pants, jacket, boots and gloves?

I tried. don't get me wrong the food is good -- rice, quinoa, veggies, lentils, tofu etc etc. But I couldn't keep up with it. Hopefully soon. Do you know of any good superstores that has tasty vegan "chicken"?

love world vegan day, will be celebrating at Jacobs

counting down the days to world crossfit day

I tried. don't get me wrong the food is good -- rice, quinoa, veggies, lentils, tofu etc etc. But I couldn't keep up with it. Hopefully soon. Do you know of any good superstores that has tasty vegan "chicken"?

Try King's Vegetarian Food Manufacturing on Brunel Rd. in Mississauga. They supply all the mock meats to tons of veg Asian restaurants around, like Zen gardens and Kings café in Kensington. Other than that, Garde In is a popular brand sold at most Loblaws and even Wal Mart now.

And honestly I barely eat quinoa and veggies and **** like that...I prefer mac and cheese, burgers, poutine, pizza...yeah :lmao:

We evolve to eat meat, why try to fight it?

https://gardein.com/products/
This stuff is available pretty-well everywhere now. Wal Mart, Sobey's, Fortino's, Zehrs, etc.
They are my favorite vegan 'meat alternative' company.
The beefless burgers are great on the BBQ too.

Are any vegans hunters?

Are vegan motorcycle riders required to wear textile pants, jacket, boots and gloves?

Pleather jacket, jeans, synthetic boots and gloves. Although I might go textile next season as the pleather look on a Jap dual-sport or Italian scooter probably looks ridiculous. May also go full leather gloves too, the synth ones aren't very good.

We evolve to eat meat, why try to fight it?

I used to think the same way. However every other primate is a herbivore, and our digestive system isn't much (if any) different. Carnivores and omnivores can just eat whatever they've killed right there in the field, we have to take it home and cook it.

Are any vegans hunters?

Probably not, I used to fish and do miss it. Unlike most vegans I do respect hunters for gathering their own meat and not relying on factory farms. Zero respect though for the trophy hunter types that just go to take facebook pictures.

Probably not the most popular thing to discuss among the manly men that frequent this board, but anyone here share a vegan lifestyle or a plant based diet? I'd like to hear from you!

My dream has always been to gather a bunch of locals for an all-vegan MC crew to, you know, make the ****ers pay through direct action!

Another vegan rider checking in. Though I rarely attend social bike events. AR events aren't for me.

However every other primate is a herbivore, and our digestive system isn't much (if any) different. Carnivores and omnivores can just eat whatever they've killed right there in the field, we have to take it home and cook it.

Chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas, and baboons are all omnivores.

Quick look on wiki shows gorillas to be primarily (actually seems like completely) herbivore https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorilla#Food_and_foraging

But let's be frank, using "the ability to digest 'X'" as the sole form of reasoning to keep eating 'X' puts us on the same level as...well, an ape.

We must take all factors into consideration when making decisions because all the facts are on hand. In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

I only became came vegan several years ago, pretty much right after getting a dog.

Back
Top Bottom