not nice, but a GREAT catch! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

not nice, but a GREAT catch!

Pretty dumb for one cop to speed, but then again the woman cop is even dumber for arresting a uniformed cop in a marked cruiser lol

In many American forces, the officers take their vehicles home between shifts. They're essentially "company cars." There's nothing 'dumb' about pulling over an off-duty officer who is breaking the law, by doing up to double the limit without his roof lights on. It's dangerous operation of a vehicle, in those circumstances, no matter who is behind the wheel

As the State Trooper said, in a local Florida station's broadcast of this issue, they had seen that cruiser on multiple occasions, but had never managed to catch him before.

So the outcome of this is the Florida State trooper gets suspended and the Miami cop get a slap on the wrist. Fantastic!

So the outcome of this is the Florida State trooper gets suspended and the Miami cop get a slap on the wrist. Fantastic!

I just read a press release from the Florida Highway Patrol, in which they stand behind their Trooper's actions. I doubt she'll be disciplined.

120 MPH and no signals. Priceless.

From the R1 forum written by a Miami cop
"it's unconfirmed now, but rumor is the female FHP officer is relieved of duty
with pay pending an investigation because she violated the departments chase
policy and disobeyed direct orders to let the unit go. "

From the R1 forum written by a Miami cop
"it's unconfirmed now, but rumor is the female FHP officer is relieved of duty
with pay pending an investigation because she violated the departments chase
policy and disobeyed direct orders to let the unit go. "

He's Miami, from the force the stopped officer works for. There seems to be quite a feud going on between them, and the Florida State Troopers right now.

Here's the clip, as shown by a local ABC affiliate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLVFZHiCdw8

In many American forces, the officers take their vehicles home between shifts. They're essentially "company cars." There's nothing 'dumb' about pulling over an off-duty officer who is breaking the law, by doing up to double the limit without his roof lights on. It's dangerous operation of a vehicle, in those circumstances, no matter who is behind the wheel

As the State Trooper said, in a local Florida station's broadcast of this issue, they had seen that cruiser on multiple occasions, but had never managed to catch him before.

apparently not so hahha
shoulda listened to her orders instead of trying to be a hero

The Thin Blue Line

jackb1234
As someone who is LE, this video makes me digusted with that trooper. To treat a fellow officer like that is insulting to the espirt de corps that we as police have. I can tell you that many female officers in my area always have it a little rough and are trying to prove themselves but this takes it to a whole new level. I can guarantee you right now that the Trooper is having a hard time at work since her colleagues would not have handle that situation the way she did. She is an embarrassment and in LE, once your repuation is damaged, its hard to ever come back from it. This wil follow her for the rest of her career and her fellow troopers won't trust her judgment. All law enforcement officers have discretion, she sim

As for all these people saying she did the right thing, seriously get off your high horse. The only reason why you enjoyed this article was because it involved a cop giving another cop a ticket. All of you who have posted have most likely gotten a ticket and it pleasures you to see a cop sharing your misery.

Also, she initiated a chase for a traffic violation. I admit, I don't know Florida Law Enforcement chase policy but in my area you don't chase unless its a felony or lives are at danger. For her to chase a FELLOW POLICE CRUISER at speeds of 120+ showed that she was no better than the city of miami officer.

Simply put it this was a supreme power trip by the Trooper. If she does this to a fellow LE officer, imagine what she does to anyone of you who are posting here and praising her actions. That same trooper will give you a ticket in a heartbeat. So please, you all who praise her will all be the same one to condem her. The FHP has officially been embarrassed within the Law Enforcement community.

jackb1234
All law enforcement officers have discretion, she simply failed to exercise it and was unprofessional in the manner in which she not only spoke to that officer but in the way she conducted herself.

By the way, in my area females are not allowed to search male suspects and vice versa. Not sure about Florida General Orders

The phrases are flyin' fast and furious.

http://jalopnik.com/5856128/cops-in-florida-ready-to-fight-each-other-over-traffic-stop

"In the meantime, if you find yourself between a group of finger-snapping FHP and a Miami PD officers just quietly walk the other way unless you want to get in the middle of some serious dance fight action."

Unfortunately the Miami-Dade police force has had issues, for decades. This is only highlighted by the fact that they, as individuals, don't seem to understand what their guy did was wrong. It's actions like his, that make people think poorly of police and actions like those of the FHP officer, that give them hope that things will change.

YEEEEEAAAAAAH! Dun duh duh duh DUN!

They get all antsy in their pantsy when they get all that syrup in them....

[video=youtube;TmZM3JOVc1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmZM3JOVc1k[/video]

Awe yea, my favorite movie!!!!! Littering and.....

Re: Cop arrests Cop!!!!

That woman has balls. Awesome stuff! My hat's off to her for doing the right thing!

This popped into head like literally 5 seconds before I scrolled down here . . . .

Back
Top Bottom