North York Riders, Let's RIDE... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York Riders, Let's RIDE...

ya i am down, though i will bail early becuase i have work bursting early morning Mon-friday

but still yea
send me a pm and i will give u my info

hey guys, is it still late to count me in? i want in on this ride tonite :)
shoot me a pm

LOL how did a North York meet turn into a Scarborough/Markham meet? I would be weary of pmall drivers. I saw someone drive right into the side of a van once. Would that count as first degree T-bone?
\

First degree T-bone on a pretty asian? Hmmmm..

ah, there wont be much riding...just...posing...haha. all the riding i'm expecting is to ride to pacific, ride to go for tea and ride home...especially on a workday

i'll be at pacific near the TD bank around 10 or so. feel free to stop by whenever. will be riding go for tea around 1045 to do some posing there lol

yea i'll be down. i'll be on my red 250 ninja lol

i think i'll be riding around town maybe L&L area before i come to pmall though =p

Hey, ya I did end up going... met up with 2 other riders, was nice.. until I dropped my bike from tires slipping on the streetcar tracks downtown...slid a few feet on my right side until I came to a stop... and now gotta get the front and right side fairings touched up n painted... and new front right signal light, new decal...

So it was fun... until I hit the pavement. My first season... first real group ride... my first drop, great. Sould all be fixed by next week. Then I'll be back on the road. *sigh*

Kawigirl, did u end up going??

ofcourse i got to Apple store and it took longer then normal to see me, but i got out around 915 ( i was sitting next to Elvis Stojko ) got a pic with me also.. headed to Leslie and York mills the Second cup, saw a fewbikes, but they were older dudes

Hey, ya I did end up going... met up with 2 other riders, was nice.. until I dropped my bike from tires slipping on the streetcar tracks downtown...slid a few feet on my right side until I came to a stop... and now gotta get the front and right side fairings touched up n painted... and new front right signal light, new decal...

So it was fun... until I hit the pavement. My first season... first real group ride... my first drop, great. Sould all be fixed by next week. Then I'll be back on the road. *sigh*

That's ok kid, bike parts can be replaced but body parts won't. glad you are ok, fix it and ride the living crap out of. Think of it as an opportunity to get close and personal with your bike. I had 2 mishaps since I started riding in April an both taught me well. Good luck and ride safe.

sweet guys, look foward to meeting all of u, this will be my first group ride , i will be there between 1015-45 b4 u guys leave, i am on a tanish Ninja 250

Hey, ya I did end up going... met up with 2 other riders, was nice.. until I dropped my bike from tires slipping on the streetcar tracks downtown...slid a few feet on my right side until I came to a stop... and now gotta get the front and right side fairings touched up n painted... and new front right signal light, new decal... So it was fun... until I hit the pavement. My first season... first real group ride... my first drop, great. Sould all be fixed by next week. Then I'll be back on the road. *sigh*
Oh noes! :O are you okay? Did the new jacket get it too?

Well there is 2 of us at the td bank now, its 10:10, no sign of anyone :S

Awe get well soon.

Last edited:
^ i like your signature.. we Russians have a similar one

"Dont leave for tommorow, what you can drink today" ;) lol

great meeting you guys today

That must be why Greeks and Russians get along so well;)

^ i like your signature.. we Russians have a similar one

"Dont leave for tommorow, what you can drink today" ;) lol

great meeting you guys today

Oh noes! :O are you okay? Did the new jacket get it too?

Yaaaa... i'm okay, body kinda still sore from the fall/slide.. but thank GOD i was wearing my new leather jacket with armour and everything... and not a Tshirt with booty shorts.. haha.. The jacket is fine, a bit of road rash on the inside of the right sleeve... but hey, at least it has some character now! :) ... When the repairs are done, hopefully by mid next week.... I'll be riding again, probbbbably not downtown anywhere near streetcar tracks for a while :p

Yaaaa... i'm okay, body kinda still sore from the fall/slide.. but thank GOD i was wearing my new leather jacket with armour and everything... and not a Tshirt with booty shorts.. haha.. The jacket is fine, a bit of road rash on the inside of the right sleeve... but hey, at least it has some character now! :) ... When the repairs are done, hopefully by mid next week.... I'll be riding again, probbbbably not downtown anywhere near streetcar tracks for a while :p
When it's fixed we can go for a ride. Get my m2 Tuesday. Mwahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom