North GTA - Aurora / Newmarket / Barrie | GTAMotorcycle.com

North GTA - Aurora / Newmarket / Barrie

Banger

Site Supporter
Hey Everyone!

I just moved back to the GTA after spending two years in the hellhole known as Sarnia. So glad to be back. Even more happy to be riding with all my buddies in the area again.

I have since moved more North (to the town of Lisle - west of Barrie) and I want to see what riders are in the area.

So, I am going to be organizing events for those who ride north of the city. Some events will be in Barrie, others probably Newmarket and Aurora.

Post up here, say "hi," and check back frequently to see what's going on in your area. Feel free to post your own events and rides here as well.

Hey Ronnie,

What are you riding this season?

Everything will be in the later evening and perhaps 1 Saturday a month.

1) Boston Pizza, Aurora - 1 Commerce Drive (Wellington and 404). People can show up early and have dinner. There are tonnes of other little places as well to get coffee before we head out as well. This location is good because it's north end Aurora, South end Newmarket and on the highway so accessible for anyone who wish to come from outside the area as well.Lot's of open parking, nice size patio as well. For riding, you just continue East on Aurora rd and you're near Musselman Lake area which is a pretty nice ride. Bit slow but scenic. There's an icecream place on the corner out near there we can migrate to. Just did this ride a couple days ago.

Does that work for people? That way were not hijacking the Barrie group who I believe are doing their events Thursday. Maybe we can be Tuesday or Wednesday?

Hey, I'm in Aurora, hoping to get out to some of these rides this year. Tuesday or Wednesday sounds good to me

Hey I'm also in Aurora, any plans for this coming weekend? Supposed to be really nice out and I'm going to be out riding for sure

I am officially moved back so if anyone wants to do anything this weekend I am down.

Hey there, Newmarket area. I'm game as long as I have notice. Looking forward to meeting everyone !!!

Lots of radar enforcement around Musselman's Lake this year. Already seen them nab a few bikes so best to keep your speed down around there.

Back
Top Bottom