Newbie | GTAMotorcycle.com

laydee

Site Supporter
Just wanted to say Hi! I'm a new rider just got myself a 250 ninja a couple weeks ago, did my M2 about 2 months ago.

I first did my M1 at 17 but never had the funds to get my M2 :p Couple years later, I redid my M1 then got my M2 then bought myself a bike xD

Glad to see there are a couple of other girl riders out there, wish there were more :D

:blob8: Happy riding

Welcome Laydee. There are a lot of female riders here on gtam. Congrats on your new bike. Ride Safe :)

Welcome, enjoy your bike and ride safe.

welcome ... north york !! lets ride :)

Thanks everyone@

My bestfriend and I bought 250 Ninja's last year before we had our M1's and didn't even know how to trun them on lol. I got my M1 and waited till I got my M2 before I rode. I didn't get to ride much last summer, looking forward to lots this summer.

Congratulations, I admire your persistence - you won't regret it! Have a safe riding season fellow North Yorker...

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Hey I'm at North York too! I'm doing my safety course next weekend lol! Nervous but I can't wait!

I'm assuming it's you that's in your profile pic? It's a super cool picture and I like it a lot. The only thing is that you might wanna get some reflective stripes for night riding cuz you look like a real ninja right now with solid black of everything lol!

Welcome and good luck, ride safe.

Yamaha vstar 650 midnight custom

Good luck! :) And yes I do, my bike was stripped of all its reflectors as well I need some colour at night lol :)
Hey I'm at North York too! I'm doing my safety course next weekend lol! Nervous but I can't wait!

I'm assuming it's you that's in your profile pic? It's a super cool picture and I like it a lot. The only thing is that you might wanna get some reflective stripes for night riding cuz you look like a real ninja right now with solid black of everything lol!

Back
Top Bottom