[New Rider] Jonnie - Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

[New Rider] Jonnie - Mississauga

Jonnie

Greetings everyone!

New rider in the Mississauga area. My mount is a red 2008 Ninja 250R.

My friend introduced me to this forum, which is also where I ended up buying my bike. Had to do some maintenance work as soon as I got the bike, which was quite daunting (yet exhilarating) for a newbie such as myself. Thankfully the 250R is a popular bike with lots of documentation online.

Can't wait to meet up or bump into others on the forum. My buddy and I will probably try to organize some Mississauga meets for the frosh of 2011.

Jon

Welcome and good luck with the new ride. Always remember shiny side up.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

welcome!. once ur up and running a bunch of us meet up at highway 10 and eglinton timmies. see yah around bud.

welcome!. once ur up and running a bunch of us meet up at highway 10 and eglinton timmies. see yah around bud.

I think I read about your meets on the forum somewhere. Though I fear you guys may be a bit too advanced for me at the moment. :) But I'll definitely drop by regardless.

My buddy's gf (being an experienced rider) took us on the highway today. I broke the 120 km/h mark for my first time. It was quite exhilarating, considering it's only my second time on the bike. Still a little pumped from the adrenaline.

Noticed my 250R gets a little wobbly at high speed. I'm guessing it's just the wind?

ps I think I was getting more wind buffeting when I did shoulder checks because of the shape of my helmet.

Back
Top Bottom