new rider from etobicoke! | GTAMotorcycle.com

new rider from etobicoke!

rufio

heeey, I'm a newbie just wanting to say hi and to give a shout out to any riders out there in Etobicoke!! (I see a lot from Mississauga, Scarborough and downtown Toronto). This forum is pretty awesome - especially b/c it's hard to find other lady riders out there.. around my neighbourhood are a couple guys with 1100 cruisers and a dude with a Ducati - I just can't compare with my little 250 lol. Anyway, I'm finding great info on here thanks!

Welcome aboard. Regardless of the engine size, you can find a ride here that'll be more than reasonable for your bike. Check out the Rides/Hookups section

Welcome!

I'm a relatively new rider as well (also with a 250) located in Mississauga. Drop me a message if you're looking for people to ride with in West GTA!

Welcome to the site Rufio. There are meets happening in the Toronto and the Etobicoke areas - you can read up on the Rides/Hook Ups section and find out where the meets are happening. Hope you have a great season!

Welcome. Folks meet up at the Burrito Boys on Tuesday nights on Lakeshore if you're into that.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome. Ride safe.

Welcome!

I'm a relatively new rider as well (also with a 250) located in Mississauga. Drop me a message if you're looking for people to ride with in West GTA!

I'll probably check out the meets at Burrito Boys in Port Credit - you should too!

Welcome! Burrito Boyz run is very newbie-friendly in terms of roads :) You can just take Lakeshore all the way if you want.

Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom