New Rider From Ajax | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider From Ajax

ButternautJugg

Hey my names Ralph.

Me and about 5 of my friends went and got our m1's and just completed the m2 course from RTI (Which i highly recommend, great bunch of people). Now that we are done we are looking for bikes. For me specifically looking for something 600-650 cc range. Nothing smaller by much because im a big guy. This year i cant spend too much money on a bike because im saving for a house but if people have offers while im looking aswell id be happy to respond. Im going for sport touring cuz i want to get the hang of riding and get some km's under mybelt before i go to something really powerful and i want to be on the low side of insurance. Anyways just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

thanks

Ralph

Welcome
original.aspx

Welcome aboard, Ralph.

Welcome Ralph. I lived in Ajax for years at Rossland and Harwood and wow do I ever miss it now that I have a bike.

Thanks to all of you for the welcome. Can't wait to get out on the roads.

Welcome man. Im in ajax also, and if you ever wanna ride or need some tips feel free to holler, im 29, but have been riding for 7 years now, im at rossland and harwood.

Hi Ralph, my name is Michael and I did the course last summer (great idea). I first started with a Ninja 650 (sport touring) and then decided shortly after that life is too short and went ZX6-R. Not sure what your budget is and if you're looking in the $5000-6500 range you should be able to land an 07 or 08' model in the cc range you're looking for. On the flip side, if you're looking to spend less I would recommend grabbing an older model for now. Kijiji has always been good to me so I would try there first.

Welcome, congrats on the M2 and take your time looking for a bike, never rush!

Back
Top Bottom