New Rider Bike Help - BMW Roadster | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider Bike Help - BMW Roadster

... I *assume* that BMW bikes are more refined and easier to control compared to some other bikes :rolleyes:, and it makes it a better beginner bike than similarly powered bikes.

But I may be totally wrong, haha. Anyway, can't wait for the warmer weather to finally start riding!
Yep, you're wrong. Enjoy the bike, ride safely.

Amen to the warmer wearther.

Is he?

compared to an fz09 he’s not

Yes, he is. To suggest BMWs are more refined and easier to control, and thus better beginner bikes, is highly speculative. Go ride 'em all, then report back with something objective.

Yes, he is. To suggest BMWs are more refined and easier to control, and thus better beginner bikes, is highly speculative. Go ride 'em all, then report back with something objective.
I see. I broke his sentence up; “more refined and easier to control”

Well, after a week of riding, I can report that F900R is very easy to control, at least in the rain mode - I haven't tried the road mode yet :rolleyes:. Doesn't feel much different from a 300cc bike, just a tad heavier. Actually, the e-throttle feels much less twitchy than on CB300R I rode at a bike school, so it allows easier control of acceleration.

Very happy with the bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
and 100 HP on Ontario roads is plenty
the KLR650 is proof positive of that. Screw it OP just buy a killer.

EDIT: oops too late you've gone to the dark side.....

Well, after a week of riding, I can report that F900R is very easy to control, at least in the rain mode - I haven't tried the road mode yet :rolleyes:. Doesn't feel much different from a 300cc bike, just a tad heavier. Actually, the e-throttle feels much less twitchy than on CB300R I rode at a bike school, so it allows easier control of acceleration.

Very happy with the bike.
yep, nice ride!

Back
Top Bottom