New HD 2021 Electra Glide Revival | GTAMotorcycle.com

New HD 2021 Electra Glide Revival

sburns

I noticed this yesterday while flipping through FB and wasn't sure if it was real. But it is:

The look is interesting, it's mostly the paint, some bits of chrome, and single seat, but I can get a Ultra Limited which has the tour pak, and lower fairings for $2000 less...

I noticed this yesterday while flipping through FB and wasn't sure if it was real. But it is:

The look is interesting, it's mostly the paint, some bits of chrome, and single seat, but I can get a Ultra Limited which has the tour pak, and lower fairings for $2000 less...
I was entertained by the bagger customization by Thunderbike. You can pay for tens of thousands in options to ride a T-Bagger.

It’s a limited production run

the white fairing and saddle bags make it look like a road king that someone added hardbags and a fairing to but didn't have the money to get them painted. I've got whitewalls and spokes on my streetbob for allot less money.

Nice!
Total Elvis retro with modern Harley mechanicals.
1500 being made. Love or hate HD, they will all be sold, quickly.

Last edited:
So you mean they couldn't squeeze their high tech Electric motor in this? So much for trying to find a new demographic to sell to. I guess their target consumer will still be the baby boomer who already has 2 harley's and can buy this as their 3rd one.

So you mean they couldn't squeeze their high tech Electric motor in this? So much for trying to find a new demographic to sell to. I guess their target consumer will still be the baby boomer who already has 2 harley's and can buy this as their 3rd one.
Why would they ditch what they are good and and is most profitable? This model probably has 0.001% of the development costs of the livewire and generates more profit in 1500 bikes than the livewire will over a few years. I can't fault harley for selling what the market wants. I'm glad that they are adding some other options so their brand doesn't die with their target demographic.

Why would they ditch what they are good and and is most profitable? This model probably has 0.001% of the development costs of the livewire and generates more profit in 1500 bikes than the livewire will over a few years. I can't fault harley for selling what the market wants. I'm glad that they are adding some other options so their brand doesn't die with their target demographic.
I was being sarcastic. What they are good at is making t-shirts and dog food bowls and burning through cash :)

Just curious, anything to back that up?
Yep, lots of old Harley’s still around and on the road. Just most don’t know the difference from yrs to yr when they see one.

How many Kawasaki or Yamaha or Honda or Suzuki do you see with over a 100thousand k on them. I see lots of Harley with this if you’re in the know

Yep, lots of old Harley’s still around and on the road. Just most don’t know the difference from yrs to yr when they see one.

How many Kawasaki or Yamaha or Honda or Suzuki do you see with over a 100thousand k on them. I see lots of Harley with this if you’re in the know
I've heard this many times and wouldn't doubt it. Harley's are easy and cheap to maintain/fix/rebuild if you can do the work yourself, but right now, checking kijiji it seems like Goldwings and GSX-Rs are holding most of the top 10 highest mileage in Ontario.

I see lots of Goldwings with over 100k on them... ?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom