New 2021 Suzuki vstroms | GTAMotorcycle.com

New 2021 Suzuki vstroms

Speaking of new bikes, do you think we are going to have Bike Shows in January and February?
I guess it will depend on the numbers and what stage we are in.

Speaking of new bikes, do you think we are going to have Bike Shows in January and February?
Absolutely.
Personally, I don't see large gatherings being allowed until next spring, once the weather improves and the vaccine has been administered to all but Boston Celtics fans.

Not a chance would be my guess probably no auto show either. Planners will be cancelling these events soon I would imagine.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Their vendor space sales page does not even have an event date.
Can't have a show without vendors.

Just have everyone wear full face helmet with the shield down. It ain't going to happen though...no shows for sure. As for the new Vstrom keep an eye out on motorcycle news out of the uk....they seem to get info a few days before we do sometimes.

@sburns arent conventions/shows your source of income? Any rumblings?
I do smaller events like Weddings, corporate parties etc. Nothing the size of a convention.
But it is all pretty dead right now. Everyone is wait and see, or booking for later in 2021.

Funny enough I did a wedding this week-end. It was so strange, limited people, and no dancing and not much mingling.

BTW end of Jan is also the wedding shows etc, which usually kicks off the rest of the year. I doubt anything will be going on just like he moto show.

Back
Top Bottom