Navalny - Dead at 47 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Navalny - Dead at 47

Mad Mike

Imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alex Navalny died in a Siberian 'Polar Wolf' penal colony, he had been serving a 19-year sentence on charges of extremism.

Navalny was the only real opposition ever to make a play against Putin, cost him a lot.

I wonder if Russians will see him as a martyr?

RIP.

Stairs or window? And yes Brian you are correct no martyrdom for him.

Democracy live and well in Russia. Not. I have no idea what’s going on south of the border with the republicans holding up aid for Ukraine but Regan would be twisting in his grave.

May his family find peace during this difficult time.
skynews-lexei-navalny-wife_6457655.jpg

Rest In Peace or go haunt the bastard.
<Irrelevant political statement here>

And for the American people to take down Teflon Don.

Diaper Don is more fitting, with the Adderall side effects and all.

Will be the first US President to appear in court on criminal charges Mar 25th (89 more civil + criminal indictments to go......if he doesn't stroke out first 🫰), so teflon doesn't really apply. At least not any more.

IIRC this upcoming trial accounts for thirtysomething of those criminal charges ... basically one for each forged-document situation that they identified enough evidence to prosecute for. It's done this way so that DOJ only has to prove one case, and if something goes amiss with that case then there's this other one, and that one, and another one ...

The teflon isn't completely gone yet, but it's in tatters. We digress ...

IIRC this upcoming trial accounts for thirtysomething of those criminal charges ... basically one for each forged-document situation that they identified enough evidence to prosecute for. It's done this way so that DOJ only has to prove one case, and if something goes amiss with that case then there's this other one, and that one, and another one ..

The 1st trial on the 25th is fraud for claiming the three hush money payments (Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, and the former Trump Tower doorman) were business expenses. It's not against the law to bribe hookers. You can't claim it as a business expense, though. The case was brought forth by the Manhattan District Attorney, not the DoJ. Those are different charges.

The 1st trial on the 25th is fraud for claiming the three hush money payments (Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, and the former Trump Tower doorman) were business expenses. It's not against the law to bribe hookers. You can't claim it as a business expense, though. The case was brought forth by the Manhattan District Attorney, not the DoJ. Those are different charges.

Too hard to keep track of what's what.

That, in itself, is indicative of a problem ...

You got to admire his ability to deny, rebuild and keep all the wolves at bay. If he had a space laser and a submarine base he’d be a TV super villain.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

You got to admire his ability to deny, rebuild and keep all the wolves at bay. If he had a space laser and a submarine base he’d be a TV super villain.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Doesn't he have a submarine base? Isn't there recent uproar about Russian satellite killing weaponry? I think we have already met your criteria.

Back
Top Bottom