My new (to me) bike!! 2006 Honda VFR 800A | GTAMotorcycle.com

My new (to me) bike!! 2006 Honda VFR 800A

jay-d

Site Supporter
What up GTAM! I've been bikeless for the last couple of years and found a bike I could not pass up! I've wanted this bike since 2003 when I fell in love with my first bike.. 1987 Honda VF500 Interceptor.

I'm glad to be back, especially with these ridiculous gas prices and hopefully see some of you out there on the roads :headbang:

What's a new bike thread without pictures right?
IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

2006 Honda VFR 800A
5,500km
Bone stock (just the way I like it so I can mod the **** out of it!)

I've already purchased new tires (Conti Road Attack 2's) and a Leo & Vince CF exhaust for it!

Last edited:
Nice bike! Congratulations.
I, too, always had a soft spot for the VFR. Still, after considering a trade-in for my FZ-1, I moved up to ST1300, instead.

Probably one of the best all round bikes out there.Plenty of sites with tons of information .Do your research before spending money on on mods . Congrats there are times when i miss my VFR .Mostly when it comes to filling up the rod .

Probably one of the best all round bikes out there.Plenty of sites with tons of information .Do your research before spending money on on mods . Congrats there are times when i miss my VFR .Mostly when it comes to filling up the rod .

Thanks! Yea, I've been reading about this bike since 2003 ;) My brain hurts from reading so much. I think I've read every thread on 6th generation on vfrd!!

Congratz! Gorgeous 6th gen.

I may be soon getting rid of my 2nd gen and getting a 4th Gen.

...and yes....we should have a VFR ride!!

EDIT: oh yea! Don't forget to joing VFRWORLD and VFRDISCUSSION

welcome back!

That is one gorgeous VFR!!! Congrats!

Thanks guys! Seller is dropping it off tomorrow.. I can't wait!! Hope the rain holds up for me!

EDIT: oh yea! Don't forget to joing VFRWORLD and VFRDISCUSSION

Oh yea, I've got brain overload reading all the threads there are.. lol

Welcome aboard!

Sharp lookin' ride, dude!

Welcome to GTAM. The bike looks awesome. What camera did you use for those pics?

Thanks man!

Some really expensive stuff :p I'm a professional photographer so uhm.. yea! :D

Canon 5D Mark II w/ Canon EF 24mm f1.4L lens!

Bike just arrived today, here's another snap I took with the same setup about 20 minutes ago ;) If you have ANY photography questions, even video, don't hesitate to ask me.. always willing to teach anyone that wants to learn!

IMG_5414.jpg

Last edited:
:eek: Sharp looking ride man. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom