Mv agusta owners | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mv agusta owners

You can adjust the chain yourself without requiring that socket. Its the pinch bolts which are hex head that need to be loosened.

Yes that's true. I got my services mixed up. Had 3 in just over year (6000, 12000, and 18000). When it came for 18000 service I need new tires. The stock ones lasted that long. By the time I needed the tires Ride was defunct. Looked for options and found a new place.

Brought the bike in or tire swap but shop didn't have a 55mm socket, pretty rare. I think the 1098 shares the same nut. So I bought one and left it with the mechanic

Stephen, why would it be at 7000? I remember the manual stating 6K, 12k, 18k, etc. Something I missed?

First service is at 1000kms. Then it’s every 6000km’s thereafter. So 1+6=7 unless I missed something in the manual. The mechanic should have reset reminder as well so you’ll have a 1000kms to prepare. ;)

BoLAKWWCcAI7mFT.jpg

BoLDozXIEAAV1qG.jpg:large

Lewis Hamilton rides a MV Agusta

Last edited:
Hey guys Friday meet at Buffalo wild wings in Vaughan 830pm hwy 400 and major MacKenzie

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wish I could but that's about a 4 hour round trip for me. And on a Friday night to boot.
Post photos (with names) or it didn't happen. :D

Bike meet tonight buffalo wild wings Vaughan hwy 400 and major MacKenzie around 830pm. Be there

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom