MV Agusta Group Ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

MV Agusta Group Ride

SmellyBean

Hey Hey MV Owners,

Shall we try and get together? All 10 of us ;)

Royal Distributing Whitby is having a MV demo day on Sunday June 22.
Anyone wanna meet up and head out there? Be good to have some MV owners present to answer some questions, and give feedback on what bikes they'll have available. I'm hoping they'll have a Dragster or a Rivale, also wouldn't mind swing a leg over a F3 800 :D

And no, I don't work for Royal.

If a highway run out east is too pedestrian we can to meet elsewhere, at another date. From another thread most of us are closer to the west end, shall we say at the Ice House? Then maybe a ride through Niagara area?

Oh I fall in love with that Dragster, the best looking naked bike IMO. I believe there is another Royal in Guelph, don't know which one is bigger.
I'm definitely in if you guys are heading to the Guelph one.

It's better if I don't bring my chequebook in case I got hypnotized by the Dragster :D

Weather permitting I’m in for the demo ride on June 22nd. I’ll represent the east end MV owners. That’s two hours east… ;)

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't carefully read that this invitation is only for that 10 MV owners so I guess I won't be joining you guys then :(

It's better if I don't bring my chequebook in case I got hypnotized by the Dragster :D

Good luck with that. Only 1 has been brought into Ontario according to Sturgess and Royal. It was at the Sturgess location until sold.
Dragsters are a build to order item according to both sellers. You order one, you get it in a month or 2.

Good luck with that. Only 1 has been brought into Ontario according to Sturgess and Royal. It was at the Sturgess location until sold.
Dragsters are a build to order item according to both sellers. You order one, you get it in a month or 2.

Actually, 6 Dragsters came to Canada originally. To my knowledge Motorsports World in Ottawa delivered the first one. Tim lead me to believe that was it until next year. You must understand that even if you ordered one now and it was built within a month it still wouldn't arrive until the next shipment of bikes (when ever that might be) unless you paid the price for a single bike to come from Italy.
The Royal Distributing flyer leads me to believe that only the Brutale 800, Rivale 800 and F3 800 will be available for test rides.

http://www.royaldistributing.com/in...y-whitby&uid=9a751bd7ce0ec7740fba5bd2489e1111

What about an organized ride for this coming Sunday, May 25, the weather seems to be ok.
We can meet at the Timmies on Trafalgar and 401 and go from there. I know of many nice roads in the area, I can lead. We could end the ride Campbellville (IceHouse restaurant) for lunch or any other restaurant. Any interest?

What about an organized ride for this coming Sunday, May 25, the weather seems to be ok.
We can meet at the Timmies on Trafalgar and 401 and go from there. I know of many nice roads in the area, I can lead. We could end the ride Campbellville (IceHouse restaurant) for lunch or any other restaurant. Any interest?
Already got another ride scheduled for this Sunday. :(

Actually, 6 Dragsters came to Canada originally. To my knowledge Motorsports World in Ottawa delivered the first one. Tim lead me to believe that was it until next year. You must understand that even if you ordered one now and it was built within a month it still wouldn't arrive until the next shipment of bikes (when ever that might be) unless you paid the price for a single bike to come from Italy.
The Royal Distributing flyer leads me to believe that only the Brutale 800, Rivale 800 and F3 800 will be available for test rides.

http://www.royaldistributing.com/in...y-whitby&uid=9a751bd7ce0ec7740fba5bd2489e1111

There will most likely be an F4 to demo ride as well.

I'm in. Check your messages.

Edit:

I can't make Sunday. Family thing. Saturday works better.
Does that work for you?

Last edited:
Been in contact with Joe the manager there to see if we can score first test rides.

Rivale, F3, F4, & Dragster were available to demo in Guelph today. Only one of each went out.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Rivale, F3, F4, & Dragster were available to demo in Guelph today. Only one of each went out.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Dragster or Brutale B3 800? I asked Joe the manager at Royal Whitby and he said no Dragsters.

But if its there I'm on it!

Back
Top Bottom