Multistrada V4S(radar!) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Multistrada V4S(radar!)

You're talking about a bike with 1/2 the displacement. I've ridden my Wee with a few fellows on big bikes S-Tens, Stelvios, GS1200 (including one who frequents this site), they haven't been able to embarrass WeeStrommers. I've tried a bunch S-Ten, CAPO, Stelvio and MultiS -- I couldn't see a reason to spend the extra 12K and stupid maintenance costs for a bit of straight line oomph.

A Wee will tour at 140 happily all day long, go 0-100 on 3.5 seconds and an 11.3 quarter. With a competent rider keeping up with liter+ adv bikes on the road isn't hard.

I have 4 liter+ bikes and have a pretty good point of reference on performance. The Wee deserves more respect than it typically gets.
I am not saying it is bad, just not for me at that time. If I rode it again now, maybe I'd feel differently. I sure as hell would appreciate lower maintenance costs. It was more about the sound and the feel than any specific metric.

You're talking about a bike with 1/2 the displacement. I've ridden my Wee with a few fellows on big bikes S-Tens, Stelvios, GS1200 (including one who frequents this site), they haven't been able to embarrass WeeStrommers. I've tried a bunch S-Ten, CAPO, Stelvio and MultiS -- I couldn't see a reason to spend the extra 12K and stupid maintenance costs for a bit of straight line oomph.

A Wee will tour at 140 happily all day long, go 0-100 on 3.5 seconds and an 11.3 quarter. With a competent rider keeping up with liter+ adv bikes on the road isn't hard.

I have 4 liter+ bikes and have a pretty good point of reference on performance. The Wee deserves more respect than it typically gets.

do you respect toyota corollas?

do you respect toyota corollas?
I respect auto tech support that is designed to be dependable and with a keen understanding of its rider/driver needs. So I’d have to say yes, I respect cars like Corollas.

Many ADV owners I’ve met log zero time ‘adventuring’. Either they are terrified of dents and scratches or they simply lack the skills to rumble 600lbs+ of bike off pavement.

Not sold on the 19” front wheel but everything else sounds pretty epic.

im sure its a great bike but i'm not a fan of the sound
Too spoiled by the tuono/RSV4/VFRs

They got that weird cylinder deactivation and molested sound going on

It sounds like a vtwin at low revs then amps up to a v4 higher in the rev range.

The firing order is different, it's supposed to sound more like a twin and Ducati calls it 'twin pulse'.

Ducati: 0-90-270-380 with 70 crank
Aprilia: 180-115-180-245 with 180 crank

I'm pretty sure cylinder deactivation only happens at a stop...

60 engines out of...how many bikes?
Still replacing the engine is admirable

60 engines out of...how many bikes?
Still replacing the engine is admirable
Some of the comment outrage is ummm interesting. People ripping ducati for not giving out new bikes. Wtf. They screwed up, owned up, will give you a replacement engine and a bunch of other things for your trouble. That seems more than fair to me (assuming they turn your bike around quickly and dont waste the season). It seems like it's a longevity issue so I hope you would be able to keep riding the old engine until the dealer is ready to do the swap.

A lot of Ducatista are saying they will never buy another Duc again because of the no desmo. Same goes for the new Monster. Blasphemy!
Bunch of wankers.

A lot of Ducatista are saying they will never buy another Duc again because of the no desmo. Same goes for the new Monster. Blasphemy!
Bunch of wankers.

I am kind of a Ducatista purist. I prefer the heritage of a Desmodromic L-twin, trellis frame, undertail exhuasts, SSSA, etc.

But if a bike is good enough, I'll buy it, regardless of history or tradition.

90° V4 is just two L-twin cylinders welded together right?

I'll allow it.

I am kind of a Ducatista purist. I prefer the heritage of a Desmodromic L-twin, trellis frame, undertail exhuasts, SSSA, etc.

But if a bike is good enough, I'll buy it, regardless of history or tradition.

90° V4 is just two L-twin cylinders welded together right?

I'll allow it.
I would be upset if they killed them all. Hopefully they keep cranking out at least one model that fits the historical mold.

Bunch of wankers.
The new Ducs are ugly and look like a Gladius but worse I have completely lost interest in them dont care about the desmo as much but **** make them look good.

The new Ducs are ugly and look like a Gladius but worse I have completely lost interest in them dont care about the desmo as much but **** make them look good.
Im not seeing the entry level 650ish model monster on the website anymore
The trellis frame 821 is still there, as is the 1200
maybe this new styled monster is just there to replace the 821

As for looks, the panigale and supersport are still there and gorgeous

Also if I ride KTMs does that make me a KTMista?

Im not seeing the entry level 650ish model monster on the website anymore
The trellis frame 821 is still there, as is the 1200
maybe this new styled monster is just there to replace the 821

As for looks, the panigale and supersport are still there and gorgeous

Also if I ride KTMs does that make me a KTMista?
I am not sure I have 3 KTM's a Kawasaki and a Ducati what does that make me.

Sent from my Chesterfield using my thumbs

Back
Top Bottom