Mr Moto Guzzi-Filippo Pietro Summaria | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mr Moto Guzzi-Filippo Pietro Summaria

Jayv

Site Supporter
Not sure if he had posted on this site in the last few years.

Very sad news, I did a charity ride with him probably 15-20 years ago, it was crappy weather and we finished the ride with a tour of his garage and his prized bikes.

I follow him on Instagram and as of 4 days ago he was still posting a garage video of his babies.

RIP Fillippo.

Attachments

• 344194484_268315598954096_2305462034519727100_n.jpg
    344194484_268315598954096_2305462034519727100_n.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Very sad news, I did a charity ride with him probably 15-20 years ago, it was crappy weather and we finished the ride with a tour of his garage and his prized bikes.

I follow him on Instagram and as of 4 days ago he was still posting a garage video of his babies.

RIP Fillippo.
Sad news. Looks like a nice guy and he had some beautiful bikes. Any idea what his gtam name was?

He would always hang out at the Tim Hortons at Dundas/403 - always with a different bike. His motto guzzis
Always happy. RIP
That’s where I’ve seen that bike. Passing through that gorgeous green just shine beautifully.

RIP Fillippo.
Jay! I remember you coming out to that ride. Amazing you remember all these years later.

I met Filippo in Campbellville in 2012 when I first got my Aprilia RS 250. Good conversations.image000000.jpgWe had the same first names and told him one day I will own a Guzzi. Ironically I just received delivery of my new V100 Mandello today, the day of his memorial ride.
Unfortunately I cannot make it to the ride.
Rest in Peace Filippo 🙏

Back
Top Bottom