Motorcycling is too damn dangerous | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycling is too damn dangerous

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
I'm going to stick to mountain bikes.

180c6c05.jpg

I bet that tickled...

Jesus christ monkey balls!

I used to road bike, and still mountain bike, and now ride a motorcycle. Yes, motorcycling is more dangerous, so to each is his own. You can still do both.

I saw a dead pedestrian (covered with the orange tarp) but still under the back wheel of a car today at Lakeshore and York around 9:55am.

Can't live in that kind of fear OP.

RIP

Ha, at first I was thinking that is a really odd looking brace, then realized what it was when I saw the x-ray.

I've broken more bones mountain biking than motorcycling strangely enough..well, not strange..I've never fallen off my motorcycle except when I can't get my short, stubby, broke-down old legs over the seat!!

I amazingly haven't busted a single bone from riding, that includes racing motocross! I've had a few concussions from it though.
Only time I've broken a bone is my wrist in football.
I think it's more of a fact that I've bailed so many times now, that I have the "tuck and roll" perfected. Just go with the flow and you'll be ok!

I amazingly haven't busted a single bone from riding, that includes racing motocross! I've had a few concussions from it though.
Only time I've broken a bone is my wrist in football.
I think it's more of a fact that I've bailed so many times now, that I have the "tuck and roll" perfected. Just go with the flow and you'll be ok!

Don't jinx yourself!

Back
Top Bottom