Motorcycles used to be cool | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycles used to be cool

smp

What the hell happened? I'm seeing a lot of neon vests and foot dragging these days and hardly any wheelies. WAAAAY too much foot dragging. So much so that I had to log on for the first time in ages just to complain about it.

You're right. What is with those neon vests? Staying alive is NOT COOL PEOPLE!

Damnit, I should dispose of my neon vest.. I am the ashamed :(

What the hell happened? I'm seeing a lot of neon vests and foot dragging these days and hardly any wheelies. WAAAAY too much foot dragging. So much so that I had to log on for the first time in ages just to complain about it.

Time for you to move on to red contact lenses.

I know bro honestly.. the neon vests are so not cool, the construction high-vis vests are dope tho.

I know bro honestly.. the neon vests are so not cool, the construction high-vis vests are dope tho.

Oh sick! That's what I got, one of these.. woooo I'm cool again!

Construction-Safety-Vest.jpg

I should do more wheelies. I just love getting my bike impounded and going to court to fight stunt charges.

so my point stands.

BS.
Show me a person who got into motorcycles because it was practical and safe and I'll show you 50 that got into it because it looked like a helluva good fun dangerous time! YOU GUYS ARE WRECKING IT! Think of the CHILDREN! Who will they look up to?!!!!!
The manufacturers should be all over this terrible trend because nothing sells motorcycles better than a fat guy on a ninja 250 in a neon vest!

SAFE!

What an image that is! I dunno what would be worse, to be the fat guy, to be the 250, or to be his neon vest! 8)

I find this disturbingly funny,

And what is more disturbing is that I think you maybe right .. on some points.. for sure nobody looks at the neon vest and thinks "yaiee me too", and of course none of us looks at a bike on a rainy, cold day and thinks ..mmm I want that".

I am not so sure the wheelies are cool though, as a Kid, stunt riders scared me if anything else...

Ride safe and please.. reflective pipes on leather jackets are way better than neon vests :)
so my point stands.

BS.
Show me a person who got into motorcycles because it was practical and safe and I'll show you 50 that got into it because it looked like a helluva good fun dangerous time! YOU GUYS ARE WRECKING IT! Think of the CHILDREN! Who will they look up to?!!!!!
The manufacturers should be all over this terrible trend because nothing sells motorcycles better than a fat guy on a ninja 250 in a neon vest!

SAFE!

SAFE!

LOL post of the day

Whether you pylons wanna admit it or not, sex sells and you have the cool guy dangerous image to thank for a consumer motorcycle market even existing.

YOU'RE WELCOME

2001 Harley FXST, with some mods that you guys won't care for anyways, one badly damaged right leg, upgraded with titanium rods, nails and the works.

You're a-ok in my books, even though you ride a harley.
What happened to Beachcat?

Whether you pylons wanna admit it or not, sex sells and you have the cool guy dangerous image to thank for a consumer motorcycle market even existing.

YOU'RE WELCOME

Indeed it does... Everyone is getting some.
kurt.jpg

If buddy on the RR had a neon vest on even that whale wouldnt wanna ride with that clown, sry bro.

Im with this smp guy.. motorcycles used to be cool. Now every nerd has one. STOP DRAGGIN UR FEET AND START DOING WHEELIES.

Back
Top Bottom