Motorcycles used to be cool | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycles used to be cool

Notice the subjects feet and how they are dragging while performing a wheelie. This is cool.
busa.jpg
That guy got so mad that he threw his bike at the other guy?

I don't think I'd like him when he's angry!

so my point stands.

BS.
Show me a person who got into motorcycles because it was practical and safe and I'll show you 50 that got into it because it looked like a helluva good fun dangerous time! YOU GUYS ARE WRECKING IT! Think of the CHILDREN! Who will they look up to?!!!!!
The manufacturers should be all over this terrible trend because nothing sells motorcycles better than a fat guy on a ninja 250 in a neon vest!

SAFE!

I got into it so I could park on the sidewalks for free.

With gas prices going they way they are, In the downtown core last year to this year (and its not even April yet) the amount of scooters, vespas and 125's/250's I swear has trippled. I think a lot more people are looking for commuting alternatives. Your foot draggers and reflective vest people have probably never heard of GTAM and dont care for that matter.

Notice the subjects feet and how they are dragging while performing a wheelie. This is cool.
busa.jpg

That guy got so mad that he threw his bike at the other guy?

I don't think I'd like him when he's angry!

I think he sold the bike and is delivering it. You can see a price on the tail of the bike - 3198.

hi-viz belongs on-site not on a motorcycle, you look homo, if a cars going to hit you its going to hit you...

The manufacturers should be all over this terrible trend because nothing sells motorcycles better than a fat guy on a ninja 250 in a neon vest!

SAFE!
1025704_2.jpg%3Fu%3Da29451905670c561c89a480db71e5b13

Last edited:
hi-viz belongs on-site not on a motorcycle, you look homo, if a cars going to hit you its going to hit you...

The homo referrence is not appreciated nor is it necessary. I wear a vest for safety and really don't give a **** what people think. You have no scientific or anecdotal evidence to support your claim.

Back
Top Bottom