Motorcycle-Superstore COUPON? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle-Superstore COUPON?

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
Hey guys, I figured this was worth a try :cool:

I plan on making a very large purchase from Motorcycle-Superstore and I was hoping that someone out there would be willing to share a coupon code that they didn't plan on using.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! :thumbup:

U should try canada motorcycle they are the canadian sister company.

Dude...have you price checked everything against Canadian shops? Prices really aren't that different when I bought gear earlier this year. (Unless you are buying some of their end of season closeouts)

True, the only big deals are the closeouts. However you can still save a decent amount on each item (I saved around $40 on my Icon helmet after shipping) so if he's ordering big it might work out to his advantage. I didn't get dinged for broker fees though.

I've been looking for boots for a while...I think those are one of those items that are cheaper to get at a bike show than online, please correct me if I'm wrong (I saw a* boots for like $120-160 at a show).

I would purchase from Canada's Motorcycle, though their prices are far more expensivethan Motorcycle-superstore. They also lack in a number of items (oil filters, spark plugs, break pads etc.) that I'm looking to purchase.

I plan on purchasing everything I need from various online retailers in the US, then having them all ship (for free, usually) to CBIUSA where I am charged merely $6 per package, compared to the very high shipping rates/hidden customs fees I'll have to deal with shipping to Canada.

With the money I'm saving by purchasing from the American US-price-listed websites, as well as the savings on shipping & handling, it outweighs the fuel costs, time spent, and hassle of having to go down to buffalo to pick them up.

Last edited:
Screw local shops. When I tried to get a Joe Rocket Alter Ego in medium tall no one had it. To order it they wanted me to pay in advance. If the item didn't fit me I could only get store credit back. Screw that. I ordered the small and large Shift Trifecta jacket from http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ and shipped it to http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/6143/ I printed a return label for both jackets and I returned the small one. It was over $100 cheaper compared to a local shop.

UltrA_09 I pmed you a 10% off coupon.

Back
Top Bottom