Motorcycle Supershow - International Center - Jan 6-8 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow - International Center - Jan 6-8

More room for pepperoni vendors .
I think there is a rule that they MUST be every 3rd vendor at any/every show
That or maybe cheap leather gear.

It was awesome in 1989, which is the last time I went to it. I'll go ahead and assume it's gone downhill since then.

People watching is part of it. Esp the Harley crowd. I'm going to to the show to catch up with people in the vintage and off road segments. And my friend Bernadette has never been, so she'll probably love the chance to buy beef jerky.
And a surprise bag of POT.

At $25 it's a rip off. I don't know what to call it if you buy more than one ticket. Every other flee market is free, why do they charge so much for this c..ap?
Save your money, watch some motorcycle youtube stuff while sipping a cold one - you will thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for tire deals and a KTM belt buckle.

It was never my favourite show. Without the large vendors, zero reason for me to go. The manufacturers show in February is better IMHO.

I’ll be signing autographs until 1.30….

I counted like 5-6 Harley dealerships lol.
Atleast Voss had a few Aprilia bikes apart from the bunch of used motorcycles scattered in the halls.
Came across this but no one was there this afternoon:

00-jpg.59024

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 301
I counted like 5-6 Harley dealerships lol.
Atleast Voss had a few Aprilia bikes apart from the bunch of used motorcycles scattered in the halls.
Came across this but no one was there this afternoon:

00-jpg.59024
Cutekill needs a break now and then.

Lol. It’s like you guys have never been to this one before. The OEM one in feb always had a lot more going on.

Lol. It’s like you guys have never been to this one before. The OEM one in feb always had a lot more going on.

To see the new models...100% agree.
But the January show used to be the place to get good deals on gear.
When the majority of the larger gear vendors don’t show up, it leaves very little else of interest for some of us.

My riding buddy and I have decided to skip this year, and go pay a visit to several bike shops in the area and then grab some grub.

Of course, for those meeting up with friends and peeps they haven’t seem in awhile- it’s a great reason to go!

I went and got my fix of bike stuff
Good chats with friends.

Jeez
.... people whine about spending $25 to get in and yet the fuel for me to get there and back cost me the same amount.

To each their own.

To see the new models...100% agree.
But the January show used to be the place to get good deals on gear.
When the majority of the larger gear vendors don’t show up, it leaves very little else of interest for some of us.

My riding buddy and I have decided to skip this year, and go pay a visit to several bike shops in the area and then grab some grub.

Of course, for those meeting up with friends and peeps they haven’t seem in awhile- it’s a great reason to go!
always got my gear deals at the OEM show.

/shrug

I went about midday and saw people walking out. So thought that was a bit odd.
It's definitely smaller and less to see than I remember previously.
Very cruiser Harley heavy, which I guess makes sense cause that's where a lot of the money is.
Still is heavy withdrawal season from riding, so being around lots of bikes is nice.
Lots of Harley's, and Triumphs, very few used bikes. Some cool customs and some crazy stretched out sports bikes. Again less than in the past.
Some cool vintage bikes, for me one that stood out is a 1992 cbr 250, would have loved to hear it with its 19,000-20,000 red line.
Took about an hr or so to walk around.
Figure at the least is supporting the event.
If they let people ride in there for $25... Hmmmm....

What did I buy last year?

Crotchless chaps. And now my son won't ride with me nor be seen with me. Might turn them into a leather seat or custom mud flaps.:love:

always got my gear deals at the OEM show.

/shrug

Of course there are options at both shows.
But the January show had more vendors and a much larger selection.
I think GP stopped going to the Feb show years ago.
Personally I prefer the Feb show and if this year is any indication, it’s the only one I’ll be going to from now on.

Back
Top Bottom