Motorcycle Camping Tents | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Camping Tents

I ended up cancelling from them a couple wks ago, still waiting for the money to go back on my card.... good luck

Im in the opposite boat, I'm waiting for the stuff to ship cause I do want it, yet for some reason they refunded all the money to the card already and keep saying the order is still processing.

Im in the opposite boat, I'm waiting for the stuff to ship cause I do want it, yet for some reason they refunded all the money to the card already and keep saying the order is still processing.

that’s because you can only put a preauthorised amount on the card for so long before it comes off again. I’m still waiting too. I’ll send them an email.

i sent them another email today requesting my refund, if i get no response by the end of this weekend i'll call the CC company

I had a hard time getting to the $100 limit for free shipping
din't need any large items, some neat little gadgets on sale though
never completed the order, looks like that was a good thing

really wanted one of these, $10 is a very god deal

BijeTv2.jpg

for those looking to do the tcat here is a site that has good info

plus some good info on the conditions and what to look forward to

Just a heads up for those planning on doing some stealth camping off the ADV trails on crown land. The MNR is policing these areas with drones. Difficult to get away from those things. They can see for miles as these guys found out.

Anyone who ordered of La Cordee get their stuff?

Been close to 3 weeks now, and nothing, not even shipped, just keep telling me still processing :(
I got mine after about 3 weeks; I sent an email asking the status of the order and it shipped the next day with a reply; I did go with a different tent north face kaiju 4

Just a heads up for those planning on doing some stealth camping off the ADV trails on crown land. The MNR is policing these areas with drones. Difficult to get away from those things. They can see for miles as these guys found out.

Well if you're not hunting completely illegally like those guys you likely won't have any problems.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I wonder what "using toxic shot" is. Somebody hunting with old lead maybe?
Didn't even know that was illegal but I guess it totally makes sense.

... lots of snow on the ground here today, if you're going camping this weekend take your woolies.

Hello,

istarted motorcycle camping last year. I am an experienced camper and have camped off and in for close to 50 years (since i was little).

i have two tents, both for very different missions.

1) vuz 3 person with garage for motorbike. This is a bulky tent and weighs a fair bit. It is massive. I could care less about putting my bike in the garage portion but it is awesome four your gear or for you in a downpour to sit and chill out in.

it is not as high quality as some of the pricier tents of the same style. i would not use it for a 60 day adventure, for trips of a few days or where you will be operating out of a base camp it is awesome. It is a bit of work to put it up and down.

i camped with it at assateague state park on the ocean in maryland. The most violent thinderstorm inhave been in, for several decades came through, my old eureka which was much lower profile came down (in fairness it was not staked as well at the Vuz).

the vuz stayed up and everything stayed dry. I was surprised as it has a very big profile. Lots of tents and gazebos where destroyed that night.

the other tent i have for motorbike camping is a featherstone brand, model is called granite. it is a two person tent. It is way more compact. I bought it for a day trip into mt zion. It stayed dry through a wicked downpour. I bought it in the states on amazon. I see it is selling for 100 bucks right now. For a lighter smaller tent which was super comfortable for one person I would recommend it. might be tight for two people plus riding gear.... For many trips on my own it will be my go to and if i am flying somewhere i will use it because it packs easier. If sharing a tent i would probaby use the vuz.

Last edited:
Hello,

istarted motorcycle camping last year. I am an experienced camper and have camped off and in for close to 50 years (since i was little).

i have two tents, both for very different missions.

1) vuz 3 person with garage for motorbike. This is a bulky tent and weighs a fair bit. It is massive. I could care less about putting my bike in the garage portion but it is awesome four your gear or for you in a downpour to sit and chill out in.

it is not as high quality as some of the pricier tents of the same style. i would not use it for a 60 day adventure, for trips of a few days or where you will be operating out of a base camp it is awesome. It is a bit of work to put it up and down.

i camped with it at assateague state park on the ocean in maryland. The most violent thinderstorm inhave been in, for several decades came through, my old eureka which was much lower profile came down (in fairness it was not staked as well at the Vuz).

the vuz stayed up and everything stayed dry. I was surprised as it has a very big profile. Lots of tents and gazebos where destroyed that night.

the other tent i have for motorbike camping is a featherlight 3 person. It is way more compact. I bought it for a4 day trip into mt zion. It stayed dry through a wicked downpour. I bought it in the states on amazon. I see it is selling for 100 bucks right now. For a lighter smaller super comfortable for one person and okay for 2 i would recommend it. For many trips on my own it will be my go to and if i am flying somewhere i will use it because it packs easier. If sharing a tent i would probaby use the vuz.
Is Featherlight the brand of the tent or the model?

this is embarrassing. the brand is featherstone not featherlight (i like my brand idea better!!). the model is called granite. it is a a two persons not 3. for one person i thought it was great. if it was for two i think you would have space issues for all your gear.

YEAH got my tent, now wait for things to open up and off i'll go

Back
Top Bottom