MotoGP 2018 | Page 83 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Has FP2 been uploaded yet? I just want to confirm that it isn't a problem on my end preventing me seeing anything after 4:23:46.

Mark

Ended up working a double shift with my boss standing over my shoulder, sorry.

MotoGP FP2 is uploading now, Moto2 FP2 will be up shortly.

Timestamps:
Moto3 FP1: 48
MotoGP FP1: 1:38
Moto2 FP1: 2:42
Moto3 FP2: 3:34
MotoGP FP2: 4:23
Moto2 FP2: 5:30

Super sorry for the long delay :(

Catalunya Free Practice Three (FP3) is now streaming in 720p!

Timestamps:
Moto3 FP1: 48
MotoGP FP1: 1:38
Moto2 FP1: 2:42

Moto3 FP2: 3:34
MotoGP FP2: 4:23
Moto2 FP2: 5:30

Moto3 FP3: 6:19

There will likely be no announcement or timestamp updates before Qualifying or the post-quali press conference. If they cut the stream before post-quali PC I won't be able to get it up until after about 4pm EST.

As always, ENJOY! :D

Hi guys,
who can send me a good link to FP1&2 of moto2 and Motogp (his weekends event).
Its rainy here.... I urgently need something good to watch ;-)
Thanks!!

Catalunya Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now streaming in 720p!

Sorry guys, due to bandwidth restrictions, no 1080p today :(

There will likely be no announcement or timestamp updates before the race or the post-race press conference. If they cut the stream before post-race PC I should be able to get it up pretty quick.

There will likely be no announcement or timestamp updates before the race or the post-race press conference. If they cut the stream before post-race PC I should be able to get it up pretty quick.

Dude, I'm on 5 hours of sleep with a long weekend of work, and I'm on for another 3 moire days... but its Le mans (and Jerez) weekend, which is always how I know Summer has arrived.

No worries, 720 works for me.

5 mins to Moto3 start is at 15:59

afraid I turned it off after the "event"

one guy on cruise control to the win for the whole race ain't much interest to me

afraid I turned it off after the "event"

one guy on cruise control to the win for the whole race ain't much interest to me

May as well turn off the season, unless Marquez crashes out or breaks down for 2 races upcoming this championship is pretty much done. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom