Dovi was of wide off the race line a bit
was an extremely aggressive move for JLo to try and stick it in there
Dovi turned in, JLo grabbed a handful and lost the front
very unfortunate that he took out the other three

as much as I'm not a 99 fan
he doesn't do those sorts of things often
if he'd completed the pass it would have been pure magic
and a much better race

It was a combination of 2 riders going for two different things at the same place. Dovi was wide, he slowed down to make the turn and started closing the line. Lorenzo went deep to pass Vinales and carried more speed into the corner. His mistake was going for the breaks in a track where the left side of the tyre is always cold. If he just let go, he might've just nudged Dovi out of the way like Petrucci did last time out.

Catalunya Free Practice Three (FP3) is now streaming in 720p!

Timestamps:
Moto3 FP1: 48
MotoGP FP1: 1:38
Moto2 FP1: 2:42

Moto3 FP2: 3:34
MotoGP FP2: 4:23
Moto2 FP2: 5:30

Moto3 FP3: 6:19

There will likely be no announcement or timestamp updates before Qualifying or the post-quali press conference. If they cut the stream before post-quali PC I won't be able to get it up until after about 4pm EST.

As always, ENJOY! :D
Hi Johncruise,
Do you have the link of Catalunya MotoGP Test that held yesterday? If so, would you share to me, please?
Regards,
Hery

Do you have the link of Catalunya MotoGP Test that held yesterday? If so, would you share to me, please?
They didn't stream it live as far as I can tell. I'll see if I can upload all the interviews and reviews of the day, probably after 7pm EST today, will let you know when complete.

My work is an absolute mess this week/weekend, it'll eventually get up for sure, not sure how much live.

Assen Pre-Event Press Conference has been up for a while on MontrealSSD 720p

Will know my schedule better tomorrow :(

Assen Free Practice One (FP1) is now LIVE STREAMING on MontrealSSD in 720p!

There probably won't be an announcement before FP2, and if Dorna cuts the stream between FP1 and FP2 I won't be able to get FP2 up until after 7pm EST.

Timestamps:

Pre-Event PC: 0:00

Moto3 FP1: 0:48
MotoGP FP1: 1:39
Moto2 FP1: 2:45

Moto3 FP2: 3:52
MotoGP FP2: 4:44
Moto2 FP2: 5:47

Moto3 FP3: 6:38 (when it's up)

As always, ENJOY! :)

Last edited:
My work is an absolute mess this week/weekend, it'll eventually get up for sure, not sure how much live.

Assen Pre-Event Press Conference has been up for a while on MontrealSSD 720p

Will know my schedule better tomorrow :(
Hi John
For some strange reason I still had the Cataluña GP on MontrealSSD 720p yesterday night.
Today it change to Assen.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,

ErreEle

Assen Free Practice Three (FP3) is now LIVE STREAMING on MontrealSSD in 720p!

There probably won't be an announcement before Quali, and if Dorna cuts the stream between FP3 and Quali I won't be able to get Quali up until after 4pm EST.

Timestamps:

Moto3 FP3: 6:38

Assen Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now LIVE STREAMING on MontrealSSD in 720p AND 1080p!!!

There probably won't be an announcement before the RACE or Post-Race Press Conference, and if Dorna cuts the stream between the RACE and Post-Race PC I won't be able to get it up before noon EST.

Timestamps:

Moto3 FP3: 6:38

Pre-Race Warm Up: 13:56

Back