MotoGP 2018 | Page 82 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Free Practice Four (FP4) is now live streaming in BOTH 720p and 1080p! You can skip back to the Pre-Event PC, FP1, FP2, FP3, Quali, etc. as well.

There will likely be no announcement before the race but it will (should) be streamed in both 720p and 1080p! I will try and add timestamps to this post when possible.

Timestamps:

720p: MotoGP pre-race 18:50, race start 19:25, post-race PC 21:31
1080p: MotoGP pre-race 4:55, race start 5:26, post-race PC 7:32

Enjoy!

Last edited:
IN.

Going to skip BT sports today and check out the old stream to see how things go.

Looking for Fabio, Petrux to fight for a podium spot.

Moto3 delivers!

Last edited:
Raptors game will be streaming on /LiveWSBK (i.e. if your link is /Live just add WSBK to the end to make it /LiveWSBK, or if yours is /Live720p change it to /LiveWSBK) at 7pm EST (1hr10mins from now).

As always, enjoy!

Any link to download a copy of the race John? This one was a classic.
1. Install the latest VLC player (for best performance make sure to use 64bit if your system is 64bit, click little down arrow on right side of download button): Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

2. Open VLC player and click the Media pull down menu at the top then click Convert/Save.

3. Click the Network tab and for the network URL use the 1080p HLS m3u8 link (http://***put.server.here***/Live/mystream/index.m3u8) then click Convert/Save.

4. On the convert screen make sure it's set to Convert and "Display the output" and "Deinterlace" are unchecked. Beside Profile click the little down arrow or on the blank box to the right and choose the first option "Video - h.264 + mp3 (MP4)" then click the wrench.

5. On the profile edit screen click Video Codec tab and put a checkmark in "Keep original video track", click the audio codec tab and put a checkmark in "Keep original audio track" then click save.

6. Click Browse beside destination file and pick a place to save the video and give it a filename to save as and click save.

7. Click Start. It will add an item to the VLC playlist and begin downloading the race at the absolute full speed of your internet connection. If you have gigabit internet it should take less than 8 minutes to download the race. It doesn't give you any status update at all so if you want to make sure it's working you can abort it after a minute or so by clicking the "Playback" pull down menu at the top and clicking "Stop". You should be able to play the partially downloaded race. You can also check the status as it's downloading by checking the filesize of the saved video, it should keep going up and up until it's finished. The 1080p last full day download will be approx 16gb and will combine pre-race warmup, race and post-race PC into one video.

Once you get the entire day video downloaded you can trim it into individual videos with Avidemux: Avidemux - Main Page

If you get that far let me know and I'll give you some tips for avidemux.

Good luck!

Free Practice Four (FP4) is now live streaming in BOTH 720p and 1080p! You can skip back to the Pre-Event PC, FP1, FP2, FP3, Quali, etc. as well.

There will likely be no announcement before the race but it will (should) be streamed in both 720p and 1080p! I will try and add timestamps to this post when possible.

Timestamps:

720p: MotoGP pre-race 18:50, race start 19:25, post-race PC 21:31
1080p: MotoGP pre-race 4:55, race start 5:26, post-race PC 7:32

Enjoy!

Sunday, after a 12 hours flight and no social media, got home and founded a glorious 1080 Mugello race waiting for me!
THANK YOU John!!!

1. Install the latest VLC player (for best performance make sure to use 64bit if your system is 64bit, click little down arrow on right side of download button): Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

2. Open VLC player and click the Media pull down menu at the top then click Convert/Save.

3. Click the Network tab and for the network URL use the 1080p HLS m3u8 link (http://***put.server.here***/Live/mystream/index.m3u8) then click Convert/Save.

4. On the convert screen make sure it's set to Convert and "Display the output" and "Deinterlace" are unchecked. Beside Profile click the little down arrow or on the blank box to the right and choose the first option "Video - h.264 + mp3 (MP4)" then click the wrench.

5. On the profile edit screen click Video Codec tab and put a checkmark in "Keep original video track", click the audio codec tab and put a checkmark in "Keep original audio track" then click save.

6. Click Browse beside destination file and pick a place to save the video and give it a filename to save as and click save.

7. Click Start. It will add an item to the VLC playlist and begin downloading the race at the absolute full speed of your internet connection. If you have gigabit internet it should take less than 8 minutes to download the race. It doesn't give you any status update at all so if you want to make sure it's working you can abort it after a minute or so by clicking the "Playback" pull down menu at the top and clicking "Stop". You should be able to play the partially downloaded race. You can also check the status as it's downloading by checking the filesize of the saved video, it should keep going up and up until it's finished. The 1080p last full day download will be approx 16gb and will combine pre-race warmup, race and post-race PC into one video.

Once you get the entire day video downloaded you can trim it into individual videos with Avidemux: Avidemux - Main Page

If you get that far let me know and I'll give you some tips for avidemux.

Good luck!
I have downloaded the video via Internet Download Manager (IDM). The size of the video is 25 GB, but the length or the duration of the video is only 29:38 --> 29 (minutes) and 28 (seconds). What happened? Could you give me any solution to solve it?
Thanks in advance,
Hery

I have downloaded the video via Internet Download Manager (IDM). The size of the video is 25 GB, but the length or the duration of the video is only 29:38 --> 29 (minutes) and 28 (seconds). What happened? Could you give me any solution to solve it?
Thanks in advance,
Hery
It might be an issue with your media player or IDM. Try playing it on other software and make sure they're fully updated. If no player plays it, use John's method to avoid problems

Raptors game will be streaming on /LiveWSBK (i.e. if your link is /Live just add WSBK to the end to make it /LiveWSBK, or if yours is /Live720p change it to /LiveWSBK) at 7pm EST (1hr10mins from now).

As always, enjoy!
any chance for the Raptors tonight?

Please and thank you in advance

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Catalunya Pre-Event Press Conference is now uploaded in 720p!

The entire weekend will be streamed in 720p except for Sunday (at least the race) will be in both 720p and 1080p.

The raptors game tonight will be streamed on /LiveWSBK (tip off is 9pm, will stream the pre-show and post-show as well)

As always, enjoy!

Catalunya Pre-Event Press Conference is now uploaded in 720p!

The entire weekend will be streamed in 720p except for Sunday (at least the race) will be in both 720p and 1080p.

The raptors game tonight will be streamed on /LiveWSBK (tip off is 9pm, will stream the pre-show and post-show as well)

As always, enjoy!
Thank you thank you thank you

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just FYI, I'm not late starting the stream, MotoGP .com is messed up :(

If it doesn't start soon I'm going to have to go to bed, sorry. I'll try and get it up in the morning maybe.

All of FP1 and Moto3 FP2 are up. If the boss isn't in at work today I might be able to get the rest of FP2 up fairly quick :)

Timestamps:
Moto3 FP1: 48
MotoGP FP1: 1:38
Moto2 FP1: 2:42
Moto3 FP2: 3:34
MotoGP FP2: 4:23
Moto2 FP2: 5:30

As always, ENJOY!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom