MotoGP 2018 | Page 86 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

So are they not streaming MotoE practice sessions?
Nope, looks like just MotoE qualifying and the MotoE post-quali press conference :(

motoe_fp.png

motoe_quali.png

Looks like no MotoE warmup either.

Germany Free Practice Three (FP3) is now live streaming on MontrealSSD in 720p!

If Dorna cuts the stream between FP3 and Quali or the Post-Quali PC I won't be able to get it up until after 4pm EST.

Let me know what you think about the MotoE qualifying :)

As always, ENJOY!

Germany Free Practice Three (FP3) is now live streaming on MontrealSSD in 720p!

If Dorna cuts the stream between FP3 and Quali or the Post-Quali PC I won't be able to get it up until after 4pm EST.

Let me know what you think about the MotoE qualifying :)

As always, ENJOY!
As Always too, Thank you, Johncruiser (y)

Germany MotoGP Post-Quali PC is now up on MontrealSSD in 720p! (timestamp: 14:29)

The MotoE Post-Quali PC is now up on MontrealSSD in 720p! (timestamp: 14:45)

Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) will be timestamp 15:09 when it streams.

Last edited:
I'm getting the following error message on both the 720p and 1080p Montreal streams:
Error:
Detail: Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied:Error #2048

Any ideas? This is across all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE).

Detail: Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied:Error #2048
Please read the second sentence in the first post of this thread. Let me know if you still need help.

Only the race and possibly the warmup is streaming in 1080p to save bandwidth.

E Quali was pretty interesting, lots of sliding around, race could be fun!
I really like it as well, all that torque! Could really torture the tires if it wasn't limited.

One thing I don't like is how much they have the gain turned up on the track side microphones, I assume to make it seem louder/more exciting, but it picks up so much wind noise, I had to unplug my subwoofer as it was firing constantly :(

I really like it as well, all that torque! Could really torture the tires if it wasn't limited.

One thing I don't like is how much they have the gain turned up on the track side microphones, I assume to make it seem louder/more exciting, but it picks up so much wind noise, I had to unplug my subwoofer as it was firing constantly :(
Yeah, the wind noise was dumb, but hey, the bikes sound like starfighters, race should be fun!

Germany Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now live streaming on MontrealSSD ONLY in 720p!

If I can stay awake to watch the MotoE race then there will probably be an announcement before the races start and I should be able to start them in 1080p, if not, nope, sorry.

If they cut the stream after the race/before the post-race PC I should be able to get it up pretty quick.

As always, ENJOY!

Germany RACES are now live streaming on MontrealSSD in 720p AND 1080p!!

If when I start streaming WSBK and I run out of upload bandwidth I'll have to kill the 1080p stream, sorry. Never tried three streams at the same time!

If they cut the stream after the race/before the post-race PC I should be able to get it up pretty quick.

As always, ENJOY!

Back
Top Bottom