MotoGP 2018 | Page 73 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

MotoGP 2019 - Qatar Grand Prix - "Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP)" is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (at 5000kbps at 50fps) and 720p (at 2400kbps at 50fps) on the montrealSSD server and 720p in Amsterdam.

There likely won't be an announcement before the RACE or the post-race press conference!

Using Chrome web browser with the Native HLS playback extension is a GREAT way to play the .m3u8 links (near the bottom of the live stream webpages).

As always ENJOY! :D

Sent! Throw up a link to the gif when you get it done :)
I feel like an idiot because i can't find the scene again ?
Did i just imagine things? Was it another press conference before that?!
It was in the scene similar to the one you can see in the attached screenshot. Amy sitting besides Steve Day, shortly before the pc starts.
Well f*ck...

Attachments

• 123456789.png
    123456789.png
    974.4 KB · Views: 17
It was in the scene similar to the one you can see in the attached screenshot. Amy sitting besides Steve Day, shortly before the pc starts.
Well f*ck...
They must have trimmed it out before they uploaded it! Oh no :( I don't have the original stream, super sorry.

Everyone else: Links sent.

Well f*ck...

About 2 or 3 minutes before it started, just after she gets in the room, she jockyn about the microphone (or at least it sims like it) and laughing loundly?

MotoGP 2019 - Qatar Grand Prix - "Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP)" is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (at 5000kbps at 50fps) and 720p (at 2400kbps at 50fps) on the montrealSSD server and 720p in Amsterdam.

There likely won't be an announcement before the RACE or the post-race press conference!

Using Chrome web browser with the Native HLS playback extension is a GREAT way to play the .m3u8 links (near the bottom of the live stream webpages).

As always ENJOY! :D

Thank you Johnscruiser
Excellent job. The whole Qatar streaming was super!

Back
Top Bottom