MotoGP 2018 | Page 75 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

FP1 and FP2 is up in 1080p now (for the people that like to rip it). Sorry for the delay!

Hopefully 1080p works better for FP3 and Quali!

Ah! I found it in the g-drive! Not nearly as suggestive as i remembered though ?
I'll make a short – sadly not that sexy – gif for you later...

I still find it hilarious!
You have to see the whole minute before she does that mimic.

Just got in; I'm going to try and check this out Live, will report how it looks on my end (hopefully I stay up).

Edit: 720p & 1080p looking good and steady, thanks, JC!

Last edited:
Hey john, could you share the links for the ongoing season? Been watching MotoGP solely through your uploads and streams since a couple of years, you're awesome :)

Just got in again. I'm really screwing up my sleep cycle this weekend, damn...

I passed out for Moto2 FP3, so I'm going to eat and nap and wake up a bit later and try and jump on the stream.

Anyone who's using an iPad send me a link for iPad. I had this working last season but seem to be running into technical difficulties. Much appreciated!

Hey john, could you share the links for the ongoing season? Been watching MotoGP solely through your uploads and streams since a couple of years, you're awesome :)
Sent!

Anyone who's using an iPad send me a link for iPad. I had this working last season but seem to be running into technical difficulties. Much appreciated!
Sent! Not sure the best setup for iPad, can you install Chrome browser? If so that plus the HLS player with the .m3u8 links would work best.

In other news, Argentina Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now live streaming!

I will probably have to reboot the server after the warmup is complete, I will post when the stream is back up.

Hi John,
Is it possible to me to watch the post race press conference, can you send me the link?
Thanks before
Sent! Use the HLS Chrome Player extension and the .m3u8 links, will be easier to skip ahead to the post race conference. You can grab the seek bar at the bottom (white circle icon) and slide it to the right and it'll show you the timestamps as you're sliding it.

Post race rider interviews (first time I've ever seen them stream them!) start at 6:33, and the post-race press conference starts at 6:58.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Sent! Use the HLS Chrome Player extension and the .m3u8 links, will be easier to skip ahead to the post race conference. You can grab the seek bar at the bottom (white circle icon) and slide it to the right and it'll show you the timestamps as you're sliding it.

Post race rider interviews (first time I've ever seen them stream them!) start at 6:33, and the post-race press conference starts at 6:58.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Many thanks for your kindness

Is Montreal working for anyone? I'm just getting the multicolored screen? Usually don't have any issues. Have tried Firefox and IE on both 720 and 1080 servers.

Is Montreal working for anyone? I'm just getting the multicolored screen? Usually don't have any issues. Have tried Firefox and IE on both 720 and 1080 servers.
It's best to use Chrome with the HLS player extension and the .m3u8 links (check the bottom of the webpage with the multicolored screen). Let me know if you need more help.

Back
Top Bottom