MotoGP 2018 | Page 71 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Quick question, are the files gonna be saved after the live stream for later, or they gonna be up until next live stream like last year, thanx!
The race day will be saved on the server until the next event. If you want to keep a copy of it you'll have to download it with ffmpeg (at least, that's the only way I know how to download it).

Edit: Paul fixed the message timer, thanks for sending him angry messages :)

Last edited:
I sent a message to Paul, hopefully this gets fixed.
Thanks for setting this up again John. Any chance to get a link for the 2019 from somebody?

Thanks

I messaged Paul, fingers crossed for a change!

In the meantime, if someone has a minute to send me the link for 2019 it would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone in advance and here's to an exciting season!

Do the previous links to the live server not work any longer? I keep getting an error that says:

'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied: error #2048

Mark

MotoGP 2019 - Qatar Grand Prix - "Free Practice Three (FP3)" is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (5000kbps at 50fps) and 720p (2400kbps at 50fps) on the montrealSSD server and 720p in Amsterdam.

Using Chrome web browser with the Native HLS playback extension is a GREAT way to play the .m3u8 links (near the bottom of the live stream webpages).

There likely won't be an announcement before Quali or the post-quali press conference!

As always, ENJOY! :D

could I get the link, please?
Sent :)

Last edited:
Greetings from Bike Week Daytona Beach, Florida!
Anyone have The Pre-Race Press Conference?
Thanks,
M
Edit: ps I messaged Paul as John requested.

I'd love to download/stream the Pre-Event Press Conference from thursday once again, because i'd like to gif the tounge thing Amy did a few minutes before the press conference started ☺

Let me know if any of you have still have it lying around somewhere! ?

I'd love to download/stream the Pre-Event Press Conference from thursday once again, because i'd like to gif the tounge thing Amy did a few minutes before the press conference started ☺

Let me know if any of you have still have it lying around somewhere! ?
Sent! Throw up a link to the gif when you get it done :)

Back
Top Bottom