MotoGP 2018 | Page 70 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Reliable? Acceptable quality? Nope, not unless you pay the big bucks (for an IPTV connection to the UK, approx $20CDN/mo). Best bet is to just download the 1080p50 torrents a few hours after it finishes, flawless quality. If you absolutely have to watch it live and you don't mind the $20/mo and have at least a 15mbps download internet connection send me a PM and I can give you the link to sign up for the IPTV.

Which service is $20/month, I’ve been using a service that costs $8 and it has provided me all that I could want with minimal downtime. To add to that I just saw that they added a complete F1 section on the service as well.

I use my service to watch NBCSN for Supercross and movies typically but I have more channels than I know what to do with.

I would love to be able to watch Moto GP with one of you links if you wouldn’t mind.
501260d9c31e368faf401e313c700b3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could I get a link, please!!
Done!

Links sent to everyone else that sent PM's. Stream starts in a little under 4.5 hours.

As a special note, I've set up live stream server folders for both MotoGP AND WSBK! For example, if the link you were using was server.com/Live or server.com/Live720 then that will still work for MotoGP but WSBK will be server.com/LiveWSBK

This will allow me to live stream both WSBK and MotoGP at the same time (if they happen to be on the same weekend). I probably will only be able to do MotoGP in 720p at the same time as WSBK (no 1080p) but we'll see.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
IT HAS BEGUN!

MotoGP 2019 - Qatar Grand Prix - "Class Photo" is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (at 5000kbps at 50fps) and 720p (at 2400kbps at 50fps) on the montrealSSD server and 720p in Amsterdam.

Using Chrome web browser with the Native HLS playback extension is a GREAT way to play the .m3u8 links (near the bottom of the live stream webpages).

As always ENJOY! :D

error 2048
Never heard of such an error. Are you using Chrome with the Native HLS playback extension and clicking on the HLS link?

If the stream isn't working for someone I need detailed info, are you using a PC, Mac, mobile, what browser/software you trying to play it in, etc.

MotoGP 2019 - Qatar Grand Prix - "Pre-Event Press Conference" is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p (at 5000kbps at 50fps) and 720p (at 2400kbps at 50fps) on the montrealSSD server and 720p in Amsterdam.

Using Chrome web browser with the Native HLS playback extension is a GREAT way to play the .m3u8 links (near the bottom of the live stream webpages).

As always ENJOY! :D

My gosh Amy Dargan is just way way too cute! lol. If you turn up the volume right after they finish "Are we done yet? La la la la" lol.

I'm using the Edge browser on the XBOX one to stream it to my projector. The full screen option ends up cutting off part of the image. It's still good but I wish it was better and I know it's an Edge issue not a stream issue.

YEAHHHH!!!!! It's on, so pumped!
And, great work dude!!!
Thanx for the tip on the HLS player, i installed on Firefox so i can rewind the stream when i'm late to the party. And of course the m3u file is great for Safari and VLC.
Is pretty awesome having separate WSBK links too, with Alvaro this year should be fun.
Quick question, are the files gonna be saved after the live stream for later, or they gonna be up until next live stream like last year, thanx!

Last edited:
If there are new links for motogp this weekend, please pm, thanks. Hoping to see 5-6 competitive riders for the 1st step of the podium this weekend

Wtf motogp yearly subscription is 140 EUR now?! It used to be 60 just a few years ago...

Back
Top Bottom